Is DevBest dying?

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Most probably because staff are restricting things that shouldnt be restricted I will not name what they are as it's for staff to findout. Also people are performing hate speeches on other peoples threads, I understand that "you're just giving your opinion" but make sure that your opinion doesnt ofened the other party member.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
@bigdawg is a lazy LoL coon, he needs to stop queuing and take @Sledmore 's suggestion.

*cough* and that's besides making a new devbest logo and new site theme lemao. (remember that?)

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
I think more effort from @bigdawg could be done to help move us away from Habbo, as we have spoken about before.

I don't think we are dying though, we are a close community and for the most part - or at-least speaking for myself, we are pretty much all friends (we have the odd argument) who come to say hi and have a chat. I think the main reason there isn't much posts anymore is because the new guys are here for Habbo (most likely) and therefore looking for that content, whereas most of us now don't want to see or read that content, we want something else.

I will say that these threads come around every year, and we'll see another one I'm sure.
If we didn't roast eachover every so often, then would we even be friends tho?!

@bigdawg is a lazy LoL coon, he needs to stop queuing and take @Sledmore 's suggestion.

*cough* and that's besides making a new devbest logo and new site theme lemao. (remember that?)

I'll rub my balls on ur head boy

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
People tend to leech shit, we ned more sections and too get rid of that Habbo section soon, for a forum about Gaming & Development theres not many section about jailbreaks, and so forth for console developments, just basics
I think Habbo is a pretty popular section here, if we got rid of it that community wouldn't really come here anymore.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I post the majority of my stuff there, it's a more respectable community lol and I been apart of it since 2010.

Edit:
Was thinking of someone else xD, but I don't even know you or care to seeing as you're not much. devbest thrives off of the Habbo scene and I brought in a few thousand views...so ?
> "It's a more respectable community"
> "but I don't even know you or care"

Ok :up:

DevBest is back alive now though as I've returned.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I think Habbo is a pretty popular section here, if we got rid of it that community wouldn't really come here anymore.
Yeah, it's clearly the most popular section yet it's looked down upon, when it's the thing that essentially brought this entire community (the main members especially) together as a whole. We all know each other because of that game.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Yeah, it's clearly the most popular section yet it's looked down upon, when it's the thing that essentially brought this entire community (the main members especially) together as a whole. We all know each other because of that game.
Pretty much exactly the same happened at Otaku. Everyone whined and bitched about the "habtards" yet without them the forum would basically be a shoutbox sadly.
Personally I think people like Leader and Sentinel who think they are gods gift to development put people off posting and getting involved as there's idiots like them who attack and criticize people in basically every post they make.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Pretty much exactly the same happened at Otaku. Everyone whined and bitched about the "habtards" yet without them the forum would basically be a shoutbox sadly.
Personally I think people like Leader and Sentinel who think they are gods gift to development put people off posting and getting involved as there's idiots like them who attack and criticize people in basically every post they make.
Bruh, if people could figure out how to research before asking about every damn fucking thing they dont know, there wouldn't be any issues at all. Its a forum not your life, so get over with it.

@Leader

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Perfect.. People are allowed to make threads, it's called the Help and Support section. They post in order to fix their problems, and as a community we're here to help them.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I agree with Haidyn, everybody has to start somewhere, right?! There's a lot of people starting out here that have had next to no experience whatsoever, people expect too much out of a 14 year old kid who's just trying to have some fun.

Criticising them on their abilities could kill off DevBest anyway, why would you want to hang around a bunch of people who provide no help and just shout at you when you do something wrong. I like the Habbo section, I just think in the past few years it's changed a lot.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Somebody is afraid of criticism, explains why Peak is outdated

Users who are viewing this thread