I need that $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporFlavour

Dec 15, 2016
Hey Devbest, I'm in a desperate need for cash at the momment, how do you guys suggest I earn it ?
I swear I really need cash. ( I'm not asking for it )

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Then there's the internet, which is where we are right now . I think you should re-read my first comment

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Then there's the internet, which is where we are right now . I think you should re-read my first comment
Good luck earning money on the internet without having a brilliant fucking idea that doesn't exist, or yet come up with something better. If he was an epic coder, he could always be paid, but YET AGAIN, he clearly wrote "desperate", and I'm simply just providing the easiest and fastest way. If he isn't skilled at anything at all, how would he supposed to be earn cash then? Your answer simply answer itself.

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
I'm still familiarizing myself with the languages and the way they interact with each other. You sound like a bitter old faggot who's about to croak. If you're a developer? I hope you get something out of your many failed projects. I'm here because I'm experiencing difficulties at the later stages of my first retro, that someone else took the time to create. Thought it'd be the best way to enter the online community. If you have a retro as your main source of income, and don't know how to make a rigger. Kill Yourself.

Today.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I'm still familiarizing myself with the languages and the way they interact with each other. You sound like a bitter old faggot who's about to croak. If you're a developer? I hope you get something out of your many failed projects. I'm here because I'm experiencing difficulties at the later stages of my first retro, that someone else took the time to create. Thought it'd be the best way to enter the online community. If you have a retro as your main source of income, and don't know how to make a rigger. Kill Yourself.

Today.
What the fuck are you talking about? You just went total off-topic lmao. If you setup a retro just to earn cash, just shut it down immediately, because then it sure as hell will be shit if all you care about is the money. I'm still not quite sure about what your nonsense has to do with either my comment or his thread.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Come up with something good and maybe find something you dont use and sell it on eBay I have made £400 off eBay

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Read what I wrote next mate. There's many non-legal ways, I don't recommend this, but you asked and I provided.

You are actually borderline retarded and can barely respond to any of the questions that are directed to you, especially ones not related to retros. Anyone who played habbo came back for a reason. English clearly isn't your first language. You give the people from your country a bad name. It'd be nice to see some people from different places on my website though. Including Denmark. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
You are actually borderline retarded and can barely respond to any of the questions that are directed to you, especially ones not related to retros. Anyone who played habbo came back for a reason. English clearly isn't your first language. You give the people from your country a bad name. It'd be nice to see some people from different places on my website though. Including Denmark. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
I agree he said something about me saying Minecraft was shit even though I didn't and complaining about I had no facts and my opinion is not approved for public, then he says Roblox is shit rite of the bat and I am like omg. He then edited the message cause he is a pussy. He is a retard let him do his shit he will get banned soon

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
You keep going off-topic and prejudice shit I've never written. Seriously, get your shit together mate, you're writing random shit that has nothing to do with anything I've ever written in this thread. You begin to talk about retros, developing and projects, even though it couldn't be more irrelevant to the topic. Anyway you're the one who keeps spamming about needing help to setup a retro on every damn thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread