I need help

Denksy

Mar 30, 2014
I just clean installed everything and changed all IP's to my Hamachi IP.
But now I get this error:
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

Anyone had it / know how to fix it?

Cheers.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
Alright , Check ur Config.php Make sure Ur user / db pass / db name and ip Are correct! and i hope that helped..

Last edited:

Denksy

Mar 30, 2014
I managed to create the hotel and I logged into the client but there are a few errors.

Error #1: on the Homepage
Warning: date() [ ]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.template.php on line 43

Warning: date() [ ]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 91

Error #2: Client
People are coming up as just white and there's "function.date" which might have to do with the first error.

Any tech guys help me out?

BabboV2

Mar 31, 2014
I managed to create the hotel and I logged into the client but there are a few errors.

Error #1: on the Homepage
Warning: date() [ ]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.template.php on line 43

Warning: date() [ ]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 91

Error #2: Client
People are coming up as just white and there's "function.date" which might have to do with the first error.

Any tech guys help me out?
Densky i got my retro up

Users who are viewing this thread