Jan 16, 2017
Hello DevBest,
i Have a few questions for those who know to solve/answer.

1. My Client is working, but having a loading problem it works till 70% max, then stays black and brings me to hotel.
(Annyone know how to fix?)
2. Is there anywere a Catalogue Template for RevCMS / PlusEMU
(Please post me a Reply with link)
3. Someone that knows how to bring back my old Furnidata, Issue is im using Furnidata.xml and i want to use the old .txt again
(Tutorial, Help, Annything welcome)

I Appriciade everyone thats posting a reply, and thank you Devbest.
Greets Stephan.
devbest.png

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
furnidata.xml = just edit it with notepad++ easy

Your 70% problem could possibly be with your SWFs or variables, check your external_variables to make sure everything is correct and linked properly, if not correct them and then try your client again.

Check your client.php file, make sure you have the correct server ip and port, the port with either be your proxy ip that you have linked to the port used for retros (the normal port) and that port is 30000.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Jan 16, 2017

Your 70% problem could possibly be with your SWFs or variables, check your external_variables to make sure everything is correct and linked properly, if not correct them and then try your client again.

Check your client.php file, make sure you have the correct server ip and port, the port with either be your proxy ip that you have linked to the port used for retros (the normal port) and that port is 30000.

Hey Sentry thanks for reply, RevCMS Plus emu uses DCR's my client is working fine il post some pics for ya

one thing the client is just loading to 70 then bring me to hotel with a black screen

This is my External_Variables .txt file
And my Client.php

Attachments

• Nieuw tekstdocument.txt
    72.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Schermopname (53).png
    Schermopname (53).png
    104.6 KB · Views: 1

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
While loading the client, load up the developer console by clicking F12 (IF you're using Chrome) and then click Console along with 'Preserve Error Logs'

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Actually, it could be something as simple as the firewall blocking the port. Try to connect locally via 127.0.0.1 and set it up locally. If you can connect locally it means that the firewall is blocking connections on your MUS port.

Jan 16, 2017
Thank you Zaka for replying, i gues its something in the Habbo.swf, but Other habbo.swf will load up Correct, but wil not redirect me to my hotel this one does.

Actually, it could be something as simple as the firewall blocking the port. Try to connect locally via 127.0.0.1 and set it up locally. If you can connect locally it means that the firewall is blocking connections on your MUS port.
Thank you For reply, Next Post Read please. :p Im tryng to setup a new retro

Users who are viewing this thread