How'd your username come to be?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Idk if I already posted -

Jay = My Name
Custom = I work on custom things and idk it fits.

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
My name came from habbo role playing back in 2009.
First name = Kyle and I liked the show bill nye the science guy so I just made billni

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Valedictorian - a student, usually the one ranking highest academically in a school graduating class, who delivers the at the commencement exercises.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
My name came to me because its my name. I wanna change my real name. And also on Devbest but in order I need to subscribe but no thank you waste of money.

Last edited:

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
Nickname I picked up from juniors school, some people tried calling me other short nicknames and I was just like, nope it's Shorty.

Andings

Jun 4, 2012
Long story short, my school used to have a Game Centre where all the gamers would go during our lunch breaks. During a game one of my mates said "you're as fast as a mirage Andy" and then I took it, compliment or not, and made my gaming name mirageboss. :p

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
From 2008 to 2010 I was known as veelox, this name came from a private game server i played that was called veelox - and I just liked the name.
From 2010 to now, the username Roper was actually inspired by my friend's surname (Roper) - I guess It just sounded cool at the time so I've stuck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread