How To Make My Habbo Retro Public 2016

NellyGuhdija

Aug 28, 2016
Just made everything got everything loaded, and it works for me. I don't know how to portforward. I have vps, and everything just need help becoming public?

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
if your hotel is on your vps its already public, if people have your server ip or url then they should be able to access the hotel but for people to actually be able to play u need to portforward.
Search for "Firewall with Advanced Security" on your vps then click "Inbound Rules" > New Rule > Port > TCP > Specific local ports: 30000,30001 > Allow the connection > All three boxes > Name it > Finish
then repeat the same for "Outbound Rules" and you're done

Message me ur teamviewer details. If you're using a VPS you don't need to port forward.
you dont? its funny because I dont think i had to portforward for my localhost retro either

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
This shouldn't be in this thread buddy, mod move it to Help and Support.

OT: If you have a vps, and set a retro on your PC then what is the point in buying a vps lol. I assume it's your first time creating a retro and for that reason I think you should mess around with your vps. I.E set Retros make fails that's how you going to learn how to set up. Just transfer all your files onto vps but make sure you have done IIS

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
This shouldn't be in this thread buddy, mod move it to Help and Support.

OT: If you have a vps, and set a retro on your PC then what is the point in buying a vps lol. I assume it's your first time creating a retro and for that reason I think you should mess around with your vps. I.E set Retros make fails that's how you going to learn how to set up. Just transfer all your files onto vps but make sure you have done IIS
When I make a retro on a VPS I use Xampp, Xampp is way more secure and reliable for a production environment. Anyone who uses IIS is a noob because they simply don't understand how powerful XAMPP is. Plus you get that admin php thing it makes it easier to manage from my computer. Also I can login to the database remotely which is very secure.

Kappa

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
LOL xampp is secure? Oh god.. IIS is much more secure aswell as better to use. Get your facts right before you even try to open a retro..

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
When I make a retro on a VPS I use Xampp, Xampp is way more secure and reliable for a production environment. Anyone who uses IIS is a noob because they simply don't understand how powerful XAMPP is. Plus you get that admin php thing it makes it easier to manage from my computer. Also I can login to the database remotely which is very secure.

Kappa
I lol'ed so hard when I read this, you say it's "powerful", but you cannot even remember what PHPMyAdmin is? Like come on, and PHPMyAdmin is garbage on that note. Use Nginx, gg.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I lol'ed so hard when I read this, you say it's "powerful", but you cannot even remember what PHPMyAdmin is? Like come on, and PHPMyAdmin is garbage on that note. Use Nginx, gg.

Are you retarded? PHPMyAdmin is the fucking MySQL server built in on XAMPP.... XAMPP is a webserver and mySQL server built in to a program.

IIS is a web server.

NGINX is a web server.

MYSQL is your database server.

Fucking clown.

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Are you retarded? PHPMyAdmin is the fucking MySQL server built in on XAMPP.... XAMPP is a webserver and mySQL server built in to a program.

IIS is a web server.

NGINX is a web server.

MYSQL is your database.

Fucking clown.
Did I say it wasn't? No, I just stated that PHPMyAdmin is complete shit compared to other database managers, and nor do you need to even use it when you can use Navicat, HeidiSQL, or something along those lines. I also stated XAMPP was shit, so what did you state besides the absolute obvious? :up:

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Did I say it wasn't? No, I just stated that PHPMyAdmin is complete shit compared to other database managers, and nor do you need to even use it when you can use Navicat, HeidiSQL, or something along those lines. I also stated XAMPP was shit, so what did you state besides the absolute obvious? :up:

I swear you are fucking stupid.
"I lol'ed so hard when I read this, you say it's "powerful", but you cannot even remember what PHPMyAdmin is? Like come on, and PHPMyAdmin is garbage on that note. Use Nginx, gg."
You ultimately placed Nginx as a Database Server. Do you not know what you are saying? Get your shit together before you even bother trying to place a smart ass reply.

Last edited:

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Nginx is a web server... MySQL is hell lot different to a web server. Any ways we guys going off topic so yeah...

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013

Kappa
PHPMyAdmin can be installed on any server just go to their site. Also don't see how remote connection to a datavbase is secure but ok

Users who are viewing this thread