How long till the world ends?

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
lol, Everyone has a different opinion on this one.
No one knows when it will end or how it will end.

I'm with Magic on this one, We really can't be 100% certain what is going to happen. Scientists can only be so accurate, So many people have stated in the past that the world was going to end but we are still here. This definately will not be happening in our lifetime.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Probably never will unless someone invents some fucking crazy device and blows earth up to pieces.
Bullshit, the sun is a star and will eventually blow up... and everything in its orbit (Earth) will blow up aswell.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Bullshit, the sun is a star and will eventually blow up... and everything in its orbit (Earth) will blow up aswell.
The correct term is a planet not a star, and it wont blow up exactly, it will die out as it is now but in a few thousand to a million or even a billion years it will soon die out and the Earth will slowly freeze and die as well, unless the case that a asteroid or a black hole takes us all is possible since our galaxy is slowly going into its black hole. lol Scary to think.
I think you're lying to me, Quackster.
There isn't a hell or a heaven, when we die we go into complete darkness, I know a lot of people would argue but they don't know and I don't know, its like when we sleep and sometimes when we wake, we remember that it felt as if we didn't dream and we were in complete darkness. And if there was to be a hell and heaven and if Jesus or Lord were real then everyone would be going to hell anyways considering when we die we either be burned and put on a fireplace, thrown into the ocean, river or put on a shelf or planted with a tree so we live life as a tree. Or we would be buried which would be we would be going to hell if that since every fake pasture says hell is right below our feet and is real, which means they can grab us at any moment or we would be buried like I said. (I didn't watch the video just saw the title and watched like 5 seconds of it so,)
- This is just me talking about something that pisses me off. \/ \/
And I hate it when churches put this nonsense into our heads of something that is not real. And how they tell us homosexuality is a sin when to me I really don't give a fuck, Jesus or even the lord if they were to be real and suck my ass for all I care, and all though's protesters since in the bible it says Jesus loves everyone then why are people saying we are a sin to society, there a sin to society for being complete ass holes. :mad::kryptos:

Last edited:

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
The correct term is a planet not a star, and it wont blow up exactly, it will die out as it is now but in a few thousand to a million or even a billion years it will soon die out and the Earth will slowly freeze and die as well, unless the case that a asteroid or a black hole takes us all is possible since our galaxy is slowly going into its black hole. lol Scary to think.
The sun is a star. Stars explode.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
The correct term is a planet not a star
The sun is a planet? What kind of education were you introduced to? When the Sun's core is out of Hydrogen and Helium, it will stop burning and begin to die, that's when it'll start to expand, thus devouring everything in its orbit, including Earth and others. After a large expansion, the Sun will explode.

So the answer to the question 'How long till the world ends?' is: Whenever the Sun's core is out of Hydrogen and Helium, which scientists estimate is going to happen in 5 billion years from now. And that is the answer to only the end of our world, which is just a tiny tiny, very tiny piece of the Universe. The real answer of when everything will end is unknown. Unfortunately.

This.

Last edited:

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
The sun will explode, ultimately destroying the Earth in a few billion years, but the human race will probably die out much sooner than that. Just leave it to global warming, disease, famine, nuclear warfare or quite a large asteroid to finish the job. ;)

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The sun is a planet? What kind of education were you introduced to? When the Sun's core is out of Hydrogen and Helium, it will stop burning and begin to die, that's when it'll start to expand, thus devouring everything in its orbit, including Earth and others. After a large expansion, the Sun will explode.

So the answer to the question 'How long till the world ends?' is: Whenever the Sun's core is out of Hydrogen and Helium, which scientists estimate is going to happen in 5 billion years from now. And that is the answer to only the end of our world, which is just a tiny tiny, very tiny piece of the Universe. The real answer of when everything will end is unknown. Unfortunately.

This.
There are a plethora of ways the world could end. One of them is what you said and one of them is what I said, it can die out it can expand and take out everything in its path or a black hole can take it or the earth just gets hit with a asteroid. But in which cases these are some ways the world could end just to sum it up. global warming, pandemic threat, fungus, engineered diseases, nuclear war, overpopulation, snowball effect (global warming but crops wont grow like they should in some areas yada yada yada), and in some case in the future there could possibly be a robot ascension.
Thoughs are some of the ways the world could end or on big one is that our solar system/galaxy would be swallowed up by its inner big black hole which is what scientist say is 'happening'.

Not all stars explode some of them collapse and become black holes or a supernova. :3

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
There are a plethora of ways the world could end. One of them is what you said and one of them is what I said, it can die out it can expand and take out everything in its path or a black hole can take it or the earth just gets hit with a asteroid. But in which cases these are some ways the world could end just to sum it up. global warming, pandemic threat, fungus, engineered diseases, nuclear war, overpopulation, snowball effect (global warming but crops wont grow like they should in some areas yada yada yada), and in some case in the future there could possibly be a robot ascension.
Thoughs are some of the ways the world could end or on big one is that our solar system/galaxy would be swallowed up by its inner big black hole which is what scientist say is 'happening'.

Not all stars explode some of them collapse and become black holes or a supernova. :3
You stated that the sun is not a star.
The supernova phenomenon is a massive explosion on a galactic scale.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
You stated that the sun is not a star.
The supernova phenomenon is a massive explosion on a galactic scale.
It could happen with out a doubt but most likely wont in which the highest chances are that it grows bigger in size and width in which like Khalil said. Or our galaxy could be sucked up into its own black hole.

Users who are viewing this thread