How long till the world ends?

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
The sun will explode, ultimately destroying the Earth in a few billion years, but the human race will probably die out much sooner than that. Just leave it to global warming, disease, famine, nuclear warfare or quite a large asteroid to finish the job. ;)
I believe the human race will develop some type of space craft that can run efficiantly on solar energy with some help of a nuclear reactor and send seed ships to save the human race before we all die

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I believe the human race will develop some type of space craft that can run efficiantly on solar energy with some help of a nuclear reactor and send seed ships to save the human race before we all die
I don't think our human race is that developed yet considering we don't have a cure for any type of cancer or flying cars if that. lol

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Flying cars are simply planes...

776.gif

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Flying cars are simply planes...
They kind of are but considering the fact that planes you have to share with people and have to pay to
We can make flying cars just not cheap enough for anyone to buy.

or a hover craft...
To be honest they are in the midst of making flying cars but they wont be successful because they might be over $100,000 dollars from the amount of work made for the cars.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Yes I do lol it's personal preference many people have there own thoughts on the topic
Nobody cares about your thought. There are scientific studies about this topic and therefore your personal preference is null.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Still personal preference people say thing other people say another

I don't think the world would end unless global warming does it for us, since rates of pollution has increased water levels has increased due to melting ice bergs which is turning into water and soon enough the earth will be flooded, or the sun will explode wiping out all planets and human trace. The sun is made up of millions of stars which would have a huuuuge impact to life forms everywhere.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Ineed it could end sooner just because of shit that is happening!
Pollution is the main cause right now, with all the pollution and global warming going on we'd probably hit an Ice age eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread