How long till the world ends?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Earth will last longer than life on Earth so theres nothing to worry about

doubt that. Look at places like Chernobyl where animals have already adapted to the massive amounts of radiation. If you mean life as in Human life, I certainly agree we're far too stupid to live passed earth's life span but other than that I think life will continue until another galaxy feels it hates us.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
A decade is only 10 years. facepalm.jpg

Anyways, earth is in no way threatened. If anything, we're just killing ourselves. Humans will die off way before the Earth does. Besides, what do you mean "end"?

A planet is forged by millions of stars like the sun, Maybe in the next gillion Centuries the world would end, also if these were the end days don't you think people would be killing each other to get food for the last remaining days?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
A planet is forged by millions of stars like the sun, Maybe in the next gillion Centuries the world would end, also if these were the end days don't you think people would be killing each other to get food for the last remaining days?

Sorry, I forgot you're from North America. People already do that in places like Africa where there isn't a lot of food. Open your eyes to the rest of the world.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Sorry, I forgot you're from North America. People already do that in places like Africa where there isn't a lot of food. Open your eyes to the rest of the world.

I'm just talking about if it were end times.

Shanelleee

Dec 24, 2011
About 2.5 billion years when the Sun and the Earth finally collide due to the gravitational force pulling them together. But humans will have died out by then.

Divide

Jul 13, 2013
doubt that. Look at places like Chernobyl where animals have already adapted to the massive amounts of radiation. If you mean life as in Human life, I certainly agree we're far too stupid to live passed earth's life span but other than that I think life will continue until another galaxy feels it hates us.

Oxygen wont be able to be created, As far as I'm aware from my education; all living things require oxygen, water and a food supply.
Food supply will be limited if no oxygen,
Animal/Living thing will die if no oxygen.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Oxygen wont be able to be created, As far as I'm aware from my education; all living things require oxygen, water and a food supply.
Food supply will be limited if no oxygen,
Animal/Living thing will die if no oxygen.

You must not have much education because with 8+ billion people in the world + all our cars/vehicles we'd be out of oxygen if trees didn't produce oxygen for us.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
This depends, if you want great insight on this listen to one of my favourite scientists hes remarkable and listening to him is just to interesting.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
You guys are truly clueless.
2190 June 24th - Humans die
3983 - The world is gone literally
45389 - A new type of species will live on a planet they call abuyaha

Users who are viewing this thread