How long till the world ends?

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Pollution is the main cause right now, with all the pollution and global warming going on we'd probably hit an Ice age eventually.
I don't think and ice age could happen since global warming is the warming of the surface on Earth in which will cause drought or worse. But I may be wrong a ice age could happen.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
"This is for serious debates only!"

How can this be taken as a serious debate? It's fucking downright retarded to think you can adequately debate the estimation of the end of the world.

Fuck outta here.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Wrong. They've already made the first 'flying car' it's just too expensive to mass produce.
I already stated that they are probably in the midst of making flying cars they are just going to be to much money for anyone to buy.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Wrong. They've already made the first 'flying car' it's just too expensive to mass produce.
The cost isn't the problem. It's safety. You can't just hand out flying cars to anybody that would be utter madness.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The cost isn't the problem. It's safety. You can't just hand out flying cars to anybody that would be utter madness.
I don't think they mean flying cars in the term of how a air plane flys, they most likely mean some type of hovering/flying feel to the car if that then people who want one need to get a licence/ go to flying school? lol In order to get a flying car but I doubt it is something that can fly in the sky its some type of hover craft if that.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
I don't think the world would end unless global warming does it for us, since rates of pollution has increased water levels has increased due to melting ice bergs which is turning into water and soon enough the earth will be flooded, or the sun will explode wiping out all planets and human trace. The sun is made up of millions of stars which would have a huuuuge impact to life forms everywhere.
You failed science didnt you .... The sun is 1 star not a collection of million stars each star you see is a sun in another solar system. If the earth fludded we would just make cities above water or underneath the water in domes. And when our star explodes from the mas being greater then the volume we the human race will be exploring other galaxys for a new home or teraform other planets in other solar systems.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Then it's half/half because a small private aeroplane/jet costs atleast 500,000 - 9,000,000 depending on what you buy. I'm not that rich. :[

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Then it's half/half because a small private aeroplane/jet costs atleast 500,000 - 9,000,000 depending on what you buy. I'm not that rich. :[
I don't know what plane you're looking at but you can get a nice C172N for as little as $150k

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Once the sun dies out, I believe it implodes then rapidly expands. By then, I'm sure a nuclear fallout would have happened. If a fallout didn't happen, we would be exterminated by lack of resources.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Take into account Andromeda merging with the Milky way, around the time of which our suns lifespan ends.

Rockie

Apr 14, 2015
The world's not going to end anytime soon, but I have no idea what would happen or what to expect...

Last edited by a moderator:

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
The world won't end no time soon in my opinion to be honest.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
No where near ending, they all thought same even when they thought earth was flat. It will end, you just won't live to see it.

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Predicting the time when earth will die is a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread