How long till the world ends?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
in my honest opinion, the world wont end until over 1 billion years, but i fear the humans wont last that long, with all these wars going off, for stupid wrong reasons.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
The end of the world is unpredictable, what if suddenly a planet thrown out of orbit by a fuck off star starts heading towards earth at lightspeed right now, That could be the end... also if the sun decided to implode we would also come to the end, there is no way to predict the end of the world

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
If we don't kill our sweet planet, it will probably get destroyed by asteroids. And if it don't get hit by asteroids, then the sun will blow us up. And if THAT doesn't happen, then aliens will conquer our world.

So it's really hard to say when. But the sun will 'die' in 4-5 billion years...

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Actually there is no ending of the world the world will exist but we're killing ourselfs with what we're doing now so.

People have been predicting the world ending for so long and it's never been done and it's never going to happen. The only one who's gonna end is us because we're making it happen.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Actually there is no ending of the world the world will exist but we're killing ourselfs with what we're doing now so.

People have been predicting the world ending for so long and it's never been done and it's never going to happen. The only one who's gonna end is us because we're making it happen.
:3

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
The sun won't really explode and we would be hundreds of years through before that's going to happen. Like when we're dead then it's probably going to happen but not this year and not next year.

Some sites just spam stupid rumors and the whole reason why people are concerning is because of the stupid rumors that are being spread and it's never going to end but it's never true.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
The sun won't really explode and we would be hundreds of years through before that's going to happen. Like when we're dead then it's probably going to happen but not this year and not next year.

Some sites just spam stupid rumors and the whole reason why people are concerning is because of the stupid rumors that are being spread and it's never going to end but it's never true.
So, you actually think a star can live forever? Wow. Such amaze.
hundred = around 5 billions*

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Stars can't live forever indeed but it won't happen today but it will happen soon if we keep doing this way.

The world is not fucking us up we're fucking up the world and yeah it will happen when we're laying in our graves and I'm glad with that I'd rather not experience it with my open eyes..

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
A long time after our generation will die, now shut the fuck up with these gay threads.

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Not sure if off-topic but in my opinion, probably soon.

Don't even bother starting stuff. Just a opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread