Millz

Jun 30, 2023
Hi!

Me and my friend Jord are interested in creating a hotel and we're looking for an experienced Developer who can take the lead in the technical department of our project. Funding for the server and everything else required will be covered by the both of us. You'll be paid a monthly wage if you decide to take on this role and be willing to support this project on a permanent basis. We both have had experience like most others making your own noob hotel as a typical retro child back in the day, doing a bit of coding and so on. But we no longer have those skills anymore hence why we're looking for somebody who's presently up to date technically with Habbo and retros. We are seeking someone who we can build a relationship with, build trust with and make a great project with, obviously only if you're interested and available of course! No harm!

We're not making this project to compete with other retros. This is a non-serious project. Of course we want it to remain professional and have a professional appearance but it's only for fun where we hope we can create our own small loyal community and have a fun time.

You could also argue why don't we just follow a tutorial and make our own hotel for free. We simply can't be bothered. Just putting it out there as I always see that reply in the comments. That's the whole reason we're hiring somebody.

If you're interested in this paid opportunity feel free to give me a message on Discord.
Discord: Millz0043

Users who are viewing this thread