Help - Errors?

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
I have recently set up a retro on my computer. Just a basic one for the time being. However, on my cms I have several errors.

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 87

Warning: include_once(checktheban.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'checktheban.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76

Any ideas?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If you don't know how to setup a hotel or code HTML/PHP you shouldn't really try because you'll end up posting a lot more help threads:) But if you must insist on wanting to own your own then you need to learn how to read the errors. Bottom.php is trying to own checktheban.php which tells me that you're using a really old CMS probably a V26 or a early version of R63 Because instead of checking the database its got a whole php file its trying to just read. Bad way to put it :)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
What? The file 'bottom.php' is trying to "own"? What the fuck does that even mean? Oh and, if you read the directory requested, you could tell it's not a v26 system, it's RevCMS, that's it's tree. @JayCustom

Alright, let me hand you some real help, the first error tells you that the mysql function used there is deprecated, no longer supported by your current PHP version you have installed on your server/personal computer. And since the first error was regarding the connection to the database (which obviously failed), the second error was an obvious one since the query couldn't be ran as no database was set/connected to, to run the check on. And the final error means that your file 'bottom.php' couldn't open up the requested file (checktheban.php), make sure that file does exist in the same directory as 'bottom.php'.

Last edited:

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
What? The file 'bottom.php' is trying to "own"? What the fuck does that even mean? Oh and, if you read the directory requested, you could tell it's not a v26 system, it's RevCMS, that's it's tree. @JayCustom

Alright, let me hand you some real help, the first error tells you that the mysql function used there is deprecated, no longer supported by your current PHP version you have installed on your server/personal computer. And since the first error was regarding the connection to the database (which obviously failed), the second error was an obvious one since the query couldn't be ran as no database was set/connected to, to run the check on. And the final error means that your file 'bottom.php' couldn't open up the requested file (checktheban.php), make sure that file does exist in the same directory as 'bottom.php'.

Thank you for actually trying to help, How do I get a newer mysql?

Users who are viewing this thread