Hello! If you want, you can read this post, I hope I don't take much of your time.

s4m

Apr 23, 2020
Hello community! I am a new user in the world of Retro servers, I have played several servers, but I always wanted to create one. I would very much like you to give me positive advice, help, video tutorials, or information necessary to create a retroserver. The truth would like to know EVERYTHING I must do to create a server. I know there is something called an Emulator that allows you to simulate the game and start the server, but I don't know how to create one. I understand that you must have programming knowledge, which I have, but they are basic, and perhaps reading a little will learn a lot. I really wanted to learn how to create a Hotel from 0 and I turn to this community that has a lot of knowledge. Thanks for your attention.

My English is not so fluent. Sorry

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
First off, hello! :)

We’ve got tons of releases, tutorials and a heck of a help section that has covered tons of bugs/issues over the years. There’s been a few threads like this in the Habbo section, my suggestion is read into some, check out the tutorials and have a go yourself!

Just make a thread when you’re stuck on something, I suggest searching for the solution before though, it’s a lot quicker! :up:

s4m

Apr 23, 2020
First off, hello! :)

We’ve got tons of releases, tutorials and a heck of a help section that has covered tons of bugs/issues over the years. There’s been a few threads like this in the Habbo section, my suggestion is read into some, check out the tutorials and have a go yourself!

Just make a thread when you’re stuck on something, I suggest searching for the solution before though, it’s a lot quicker! :up:

Thank you!:D But if I am honest I will not use the forum very well. How can I find information, tutorials and more about creating a hotel from 0

Users who are viewing this thread