Having a bad day in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djgreen

Feb 6, 2012
I'm tired of people thinking that they own a hotel that it's nice to be powerful, and use them against other players. e.g. kicking me out a room twice just because your owner and demoting me for noticing it and telling you it is abusive and offensive. as well as some hotels not giving a fuck that you had staff on that hotel and acting as if it was a reason, it wasn't a reason, i got demoted because the owner just doesn't care but to be overpowering, and as well as probably being scared of the truth of me admitting it. Well anyway i don't know what to do, i am tired of people thinking just because somebody is 21 means they have to sit and be rude, and owners being rude just because they own a hotel and have power. Welp, if anybody can help me go ahead(not pressuring or anything, it's up to whoever owns). One day though however, I will make my own big hotel, and be the nicest owner ever, compared to some people.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
You have a true point. There are some good owners like you wanted yourself to be in the future, but it depends on how you approach them. If you go up to them and bugging them going: "wen r staf app comin out?", yeah, they're going to kick you.

Most owners don't use their power effectively, they use it to make themselves feel good. But I agree with what you're saying, I can't stand owners who dislike you when you're actually helping them out by playing on their server.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
I'm tired of people thinking that they own a hotel that it's nice to be powerful, and use them against other players. e.g. kicking me out a room twice just because your owner and demoting me for noticing it and telling you it is abusive and offensive. as well as some hotels not giving a fuck that you had staff on that hotel and acting as if it was a reason, it wasn't a reason, i got demoted because the owner just doesn't care but to be overpowering, and as well as probably being scared of the truth of me admitting it. Well anyway i don't know what to do, i am tired of people thinking just because somebody is 21 means they have to sit and be rude, and owners being rude just because they own a hotel and have power. Welp, if anybody can help me go ahead(not pressuring or anything, it's up to whoever owns). One day though however, I will make my own big hotel, and be the nicest owner ever, compared to some people.

When That Nice Big Hotel is open u tell me okay we'l c how long u last

djgreen

Feb 6, 2012
Illievski, you have no clue what I have to deal with every damn time i go on a fucking hotel, to enjoy and relax, so don't say shit until you understand the issue, and I am a nicer owner and I will be.. and dotnet, i don't approach about staff apps, i go to them when they are open.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I don't see how this is related to life? It's about Habbo? It's a complete waste of time this thread, Habbo is a game if you're being abused by the owner then leave it find something more constructive to do with your time.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread