Flash HabboElite.PW [Open BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Hello DevBest,

Introduction
We are a professional developer and ran hotel that strives to become the best on the net. Although there are other retros out there that will not stop us from becoming the #1 retro out there. Our staff are always hosting events to keep the users entertained and telling their friends to come and join them! We are running Plus EMU (Habboon Edition) and an edited CMS by our very own Owner Kev. When you register you will receive 40,000 credits as well as 20,000 duckets. Currently we are in open BETA meaning there are changes to come, so any feedback is wanted!

Reasons to Join
  • We are hosting Moderator applications, and if you join you'll have a chance of winning.
  • Our server helps to maintain the fact that we have absolutely no lag.
  • Our staff host events 24/7 to keep users entertained and having fun.
  • We give you 50,000 credits, and 20,000 duckets upon registration.
Screenshots
Me:
Register:
Index:
Community:

I hope to see you in the client!

Last edited:

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Looks decent I suppose, only problem is your website seems to be offline? other than that goodluck with it

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
i'm gonna be honest with you,i don't see that much edits on your cms you might have a few addons,and etc etc,but it pretty much looks like the same edit that's been released by @Youngster ,no hate or nothing but,overall client looks sick,nice staff as usual.

Good luck though!

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
i'm gonna be honest with you,i don't see that much edits on your cms you might have a few addons,and etc etc,but it pretty much looks like the same edit that's been released by @Youngster ,no hate or nothing but,overall client looks sick,nice staff as usual.
Good luck though!

Well, the thing is my mate doesn't wanna use my custom CMS, so that was my downfall. I am trying to convince him, but thanks for your feedback.

Looks decent I suppose, only problem is your website seems to be offline? other than that goodluck with it

Yea, we had a problem with Cloudflare and our name servers, but it is all sorted. Thanks for the heads up and the feedback.

LeChris

i drain to live
Sep 30, 2013
If you could not tell, the open bet within their thread title clearly makes up for any problems. As open beta, is an open excuse for the owner to make mistakes.
Same cms.
Same thing.
Same.
Decent, I guess

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Is Jade the 13 year old girl who sends everyone nudes:null:? Otherwise CMS is standard, client is standard. Hope your open beta gives you ideas to branch off into something more unique compared to other hotels. Goodluck.

Edit: This hotel gets a whopping 0 users daily, don't reckon it will ever reach more than 4!

Last edited:

Liam

HabHub.net
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Not bad but the CMS needs more work in my opinion, good luck.

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
Not bad but the CMS needs more work in my opinion, good luck.
Yeah, We're in the midst of reviving it now. We've been dead, due to me having my SATs. Working on a new CMS now, it'll go live tonight.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Nice hotel, generic cms. And also your hosting with HostSavor?
If you want protection, please join my

Goodluck!

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
Nice hotel, generic cms. And also your hosting with HostSavor?
If you want protection, please join my

Goodluck!
I don't like to go overboard with the theme. Although, we've changed up since those screenies. Need to update the thread.

@RetroDeveloper please request for this thread to be closed.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Yeah, the CMS needs a bit of work done to it, but other than that this hotel isn't too bad. Hope it gets better and good luck.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
The CMS has been changed since these screenies.
Yes, I've checked it out just now. There is a blank space between the Avatar and the Referrals box on the /me page.
F5lWKeQ.png

Same thing on the /community page. I believe that's where the news article banner is supposed to go.
jTqeMOI.png

I think so far, only the Staff page, Top Player Stats, Richest Players, and HabboElite Statistics are the only pages that are decent.

Also, one more thing.
VeDuJzY.png

See the highlighted parts? You might want to change that. This is on the Safety Page from the HabboElite Way link.

Good luck pal.

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
Yes, I've checked it out just now. There is a blank space between the Avatar and the Referrals box on the /me page.
F5lWKeQ.png

Same thing on the /community page. I believe that's where the news article banner is supposed to go.
jTqeMOI.png

I think so far, only the Staff page, Top Player Stats, Richest Players, and HabboElite Statistics are the only pages that are decent.

Also, one more thing.
VeDuJzY.png

See the highlighted parts? You might want to change that. This is on the Safety Page from the HabboElite Way link.

Good luck pal.
Yes, that's where the articles should be. I'm still trying to sort this housekeeping out at the moment. I'll change those highlighted parts, aswell.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread