HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Had a look around, and this actually does look sick as hell. You must have spent so much time to do this the way it is right now, and I applaud you for it. This is great! Well done Bill!

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011
Had a look around, and this actually does look sick as hell. You must have spent so much time to do this the way it is right now, and I applaud you for it. This is great! Well done Bill!

Thank you so much! I have put countless days into this system. The hardest part for me was when I was very first starting to build it and figuring out how to make the login system. I did google a lot but still had trouble saving the session etc. Now I have it working flawlessly. Node wasn't too hard for me to figure out cus I love javascript and had been doing it along time already. But obviously previous to this I was using jQuery so learning Angular was the hardest part.

Hmm would this be compatible to work with Plus Also?

I'm not sure how different the DB structure between plus and arcuturs is so you would have to go through the database models and make changes here and there. It does not offically support Plus.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Thank you so much! I have put countless days into this system. The hardest part for me was when I was very first starting to build it and figuring out how to make the login system. I did google a lot but still had trouble saving the session etc. Now I have it working flawlessly. Node wasn't too hard for me to figure out cus I love javascript and had been doing it along time already. But obviously previous to this I was using jQuery so learning Angular was the hardest part.

I'm not sure how different the DB structure between plus and arcuturs is so you would have to go through the database models and make changes here and there. It does not offically support Plus.

Ah, I'll check the differences, thanks :p

Never used Arcturus or however you spell it.

Last edited:

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011
Hey guys, here's a sneak peak at the housekeeping that is coming
Wq9JRR6.png
rrU4mmD.png
K6SOPf9.png

Small

pinkmangroup
Aug 7, 2017
Would it be possible to make this so you don't have to go to IP : PORT for the website to work?

Small

pinkmangroup
Aug 7, 2017
Setup a URL?
When I setup the CMS I cannot access the site via my domain, and it only allows me to get to the site via a URL of this format 80 trying to access it shows the site is offline because I have cloudflare.. also if I try to use port 80 it says that the port is already in use, inturn adding "80" to the IIS site manager turns the website offline. Starting it up tells me that the port is already in use

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread