HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I noticed you're using Wesleys EMU client side, is this random or is it only Arcturus compatible?
From following this on the other forum I believe it's designed specifically for Arcturus' database but will be pretty easy to change over to Plus/anything.
I really like the design and it's nice to see something new with active development - nice work Billy!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
From following this on the other forum I believe it's designed specifically for Arcturus' database but will be pretty easy to change over to Plus/anything.
I really like the design and it's nice to see something new with active development - nice work Billy!
They may be trying to push HabboAPI & Arcturus together.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Whatcha mean there???

And thank you everyone! I really appreciate it. The comments from the community push me to keep updating it.
Plus is the most mainstream EMU right now, made me wonder why you went with Arcturus.Although i'm glad you did.

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011
Plus is the most mainstream EMU right now, made me wonder why you went with Arcturus.Although i'm glad you did.
I like the fact that Arcturus is written in Java, this is better for development. You can run it on any OS which is good for me because I use MacOS and don't wanna deal with bootcamp or Parallels. And TheGeneral is helpful if I want any features in the EMU that will make my life easier for CMS dev. With Plus I would have to code myself and I'd just rather not LOL

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

Now this is something really great, glad to see the community is finally moving on.I had a quick glimpse at the demo provided and don't get me wrong the design is beautiful but how about you go with the old generic Habbo template?Is that something you would do later on in the future or is it meant for us to do it ourselves?
It's a bit a slower than the average Rev but it's still really awesome, thank you for the share!
I'm loading this faster than most CMS' I've seen in the retro community, including Rev.

p.s. glad to see fellow node.js developers in the community! You should take a look at my Node EMU development if you get the chance

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
You have to make a generic Habbo template for this.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

babel-node is not meant for production use, I don't even use babel for server-side JavaScript because of how redundant it is.

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011

babel-node is not meant for production use, I don't even use babel for server-side JavaScript because of how redundant it is.
I just use it for es6 javascript. Is there a better solution? I really don't know much about it

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I just use it for es6 javascript. Is there a better solution? I really don't know much about it
If you're looking for a better way to compile and run your app using babel.

I use Node.js with Harmony enabled which gives me most ES6 and some ES7 features like async/await instead of Babel. The only downside to it would be that Node developers consider the import/export keywords incompatible to their module system and it might be a while before they release support for that language feature.

More on Node.js Harmony

I do support using Babel for client-side code and more specifically Angular btw.

Drax

Jun 26, 2017
Hello,

I have an error with HabboAPI.

When I want to execute the command "npm start"
When I go on the link to my website, I have absolutely nothing

Screenshot of the results:

Also, about Arcturus Emulator, is there a complete swf pack? (C_images, gamedata ....)

Thanks

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011
Hello,

I have an error with HabboAPI.

When I want to execute the command "npm start"
When I go on the link to my website, I have absolutely nothing

Screenshot of the results:

Also, about Arcturus Emulator, is there a complete swf pack? (C_images, gamedata ....)

Thanks

Do you have IIS / XAMPP or an equivalent running? HabboAPI is written for execution in node and has nothing to do with either of those. If either of them are running and using port 80 for example you will have no results

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011
@Billsonnn Oh yeah, Xampp are running
But how do you do it if you are in a local?
I'm not sure what you mean. If you follow the instructions provided in the first post exactly then you should be able to get it running. Make sure XAMPP is closed before running npm start or you will get an error in the console that says for example "ERRNOADDRESS 127.0.0.1:80" something along those lines I'm not sure if my wording is correct. But it means the port you are trying to use is currently in use. The web server is built into the application.

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
I'm not sure what you mean. If you follow the instructions provided in the first post exactly then you should be able to get it running. Make sure XAMPP is closed before running npm start or you will get an error in the console that says for example "ERRNOADDRESS 127.0.0.1:80" something along those lines I'm not sure if my wording is correct. But it means the port you are trying to use is currently in use. The web server is built into the application.
check skype settings, it likes to run on port 80 by default

Users who are viewing this thread