Retro Habbo Retros taking over Habbo.COM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Now when the retros are like one or two updates behind Habbo ofc someone will eventually get bigger userpeak.But keep in mind that Habbo has more than one working hotels.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Habbo won't stop taking retro's down and people won't stop making retro's it's as easy as it is.

Habbo can't stop retro's and retro's can't stop Habbo.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Habbo won't stop taking retro's down and people won't stop making retro's it's as easy as it is.

Habbo can't stop retro's and retro's can't stop Habbo.
Ye but if i was them i'd just take down all big time retros.

Inadequate

Sep 4, 2012
Ye but if i was them i'd just take down all big time retros.
Theres a flaw in your solution though, if they take down the big time retros, people will move to other retros making them big and if they get taken down people will move to other retros making them big too.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Theres a flaw in your solution though, if they take down the big time retros, people will move to other retros making them big and if they get taken down people will move to other retros making them big too.
Wrong, At some point of time people would get sick of switching over and over, and In the end the retro community would just die. Sulake does need to make an effort.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Wrong, At some point of time people would get sick of switching over and over, and In the end the retro community would just die. Sulake does need to make an effort.
There are new kids joining the retro community daily tho. So his theory does truly make sense. What they need to do is just figure out a way to make a change that we are unable to update to. And then from there... Habbo will stay more updated than retros and retros would die off because of it being the SAME thing and people would get sick of it and just migrate right back to Habbo.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
There are new kids joining the retro community daily tho. So his theory does truly make sense. What they need to do is just figure out a way to make a change that we are unable to update to. And then from there... Habbo will stay more updated than retros and retros would die off because of it being the SAME thing and people would get sick of it and just migrate right back to Habbo.
Or habbo can spend few thousand dollars and shut all retros down. Simple as.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Hindi:

Pointing retro's back to Habbo does not affect anything. They'll just go to another retro that's just as popular as the current one is and that will just move on because they don't want to play Habbo because it's boring as hell.

Last edited:

infectedxx

Jan 3, 2014
The Norwegian habbo has only about 200 people on at daytime, as a Retro got like 400 players on. So yeah, Retro's taking ovah.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
No, the actual case:

Habbo Retro Community ---> Habbo Community <--- Sulake
|
|
\ /
Flee

The problem is that the tackling of Habbo Retro Community and the Sulake Corporation has caused this problem. Sulake gives coins only for real life money. The habbo retro community takes that advantage to create a clone and give free coins and make money out of premium uses. So, the Habbo Community goes to the Retro Community, and when the Sulake corporation closes down a retro, that community is destroyed, it either leaves habbo or joins a new retro. Basically, after the Great Mute and the unfair bans, Sulake lost a huge number of members!

gtabh

Sep 9, 2012
I think habbo.dk has about 100 online and the highest they get is 200, but I don't know the numbers anymore because they removed the "x members online" box. And the danish habbo retros has about 500 users online most of the time.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Hindi:

Pointing retro's back to Habbo does not affect anything. They'll just go to another retro that's just as popular as the current one is and that will just move on because they don't want to play Habbo because it's boring as hell.
If they bring out the big guns (lawsuits) I think people will start shit their pants. If Sulake actually brings the big retros to court n' shit, the bigger retro community will just die. I think the last thing any smart person wants is to be tried because of Habbo. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread