Retro Habbo Retros taking over Habbo.COM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
I still don't know why Sulake don't face it.

They should make it so its like minecraft, We can all make LEGAL servers.
They would have to change EVERYTHING! Re-code and shit. Why should everything be based around minecraft? Why can't it just be its own site? Also with habbo getting shittier and shittier each day nobody will want to buy accounts.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Since the merge the hotel with the most users was habbo.com.br but since December 2012, even that hotel has been going down!
n9robmd.png
I used to seen Habbo.br hitting around 17k players online daily a few years back.​

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I still don't know why Sulake don't face it.

They should make it so its like minecraft, We can all make LEGAL servers.

With this.

People buy Minecraft, for £20+, so Minecraft gained, not lost anything. If Habbo charged some kind of license, these licenses would get hacked, copied, generated and so on, so Habbo would lose a lot, and I mean A LOT of money.

Habbo are hitting down hard now.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Somebody mentioned Sulake having a lot of law suites before they went bust or something and taking all the retros down with them if they are going bust. (CBA looking who it was, find it yourself if you want page 1 or 2 forgot)

Aaron is a prime example, they hit on somebody who developed an emulation of Habbo, by doing this they managed to stop alot of hotels from being developed and continuing. I mean yeah you can still get cracked versions of phoenix and there are god knows how many other Emu's but in my opinion i think that is the start of it.

If Sulake are losing a lot of money and even going bust then I think that whoever mentioned the law suites on page 1/2 (i forgot -__-) is correct and they are trying to take all the other hotels down with them. If they get lucky then once all the Retros are gone, the users will go back to Habbo and they can start retaining them.

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
I'd actually think my self they're being taken over, because look at HabPlus and Zap in the old days...they are a big success. This is because loads of people from habbo are gathering up to advertise on Habbo. Say goodbye Habbo and goodluck getting money:up:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Now I'm not sure about hotels in other country's, however look at HabPlus - ofcourse, they have 1/2k users, but not as much as the real Habbo still gets. It's not quite losing people to retro's - nor losing a lot of money, because the people who are actually willing to pay for Habbo - stay at Habbo, and don't go to a retro where they need to pay monthly (often, sometimes permanent) for VIP or w/e they offer.

I think people are losing interest in Habbo in a whole, as they lost their old generation users, and Habbo isn't that appealing to new users as it used to be (unique, when they just started it).

However I do agree, they migh lose people to retro's in a case of - they current retro users are inviting friends who never played Habbo before, directly to a retro.

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
NO! Habbo Must NOT Shut down retros! For example fresh hotel they have amazing CUSTOMS that Original Habbo do not have them ! They have 100 Over Customs Made By Them! It would be a waste if they shut down fresh hotel and some other large retros.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
NO! Habbo Must NOT Shut down retros! For example fresh hotel they have amazing CUSTOMS that Original Habbo do not have them ! They have 100 Over Customs Made By Them! It would be a waste if they shut down fresh hotel and some other large retros.

That doesn't even make sense. The reason why Habbo don't have 'customs' is because they make the original images/Furni. "It would be a waste" if Sulake was to shutdown Fresh it would mean a lot of users would either go back to Habbo or another Retro, once they shut down another big retro they will start losing places to go and eventually go back to Habbo or just quit all together.

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Dude that is what i said. Habbo has its plain original shits while fresh made it amazing. Dun u get it?

And i dun think they will go back to original habbo because they are just too expensive.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
habbo should copy retros just like retros copy them for example commands customs that culd get users bk

Jonush

Jun 16, 2012

Take a look at that, habbo.com will have no hesitation stopping retros.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011

Take a look at that, habbo.com will have no hesitation stopping retros.

That has been there ages ago,
As far as i'm aware, if the server is hosted in a non dcma country (possibly owner living there aswell), sucklake can't touch em?

Skyline

Jul 16, 2011
That has been there ages ago,
As far as i'm aware, if the server is hosted in a non dcma country (possibly owner living there aswell), sucklake can't touch em?

Your wrong, and if it's still up there it still applies. Why would habbo encourage more retros? Well they don't ....

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Your wrong, and if it's still up there it still applies. Why would habbo encourage more retros? Well they don't ....

Why would Habbo encourage more retros to do what?
Unless your hosting off-shore, the hotels safe. Not yourself if you live in a dcma country.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
I don't think it's all retros "taking away" habbos users. I think it's the users themselves. When habbo opened 10+ ago people would of only been 12, now they would be 23 now. People want to live a life. Sulake dosent get it.

The point of retros was to build rooms and gamble. It's the users fucking choice whether they play habbo or retros or minecraft.

Sulake are fucking morons. Some people just don't give a fucking shit about these fucking stupid flash games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread