Retro Habbo Retros taking over Habbo.COM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchxxje

May 29, 2013
habbo.nl is working with sunnieday.nl they are helping some retros already
the only thing they want is 50% of the incomming money!

Joxel

Meester Eubbo
Jul 23, 2013
You're wrong. I've seen 2 hotels hit 2k plus.

- HabPlus
- Zap

And HabPlus was Christmas time 2012 and Zap was I don't know, sometime in 2012. So it's hardly losing users considering these massive peaks.

It was a massive milestone to see a retro hit 2k, so you're wrong in saying retro's are on there way down also.

This is where YOU are wrong. Bubbo was the first hotel to hit 1k & 2k. Just thought I'd point it out.

Edit: First r63 hotel*

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
This is where YOU are wrong. Bubbo was the first hotel to hit 1k & 2k. Just thought I'd point it out.

Edit: First r63 hotel*

I'm certainly not wrong - I didn't state which retro was first. I simply stated the ones I knew off.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Yeah, there are just so many retro's nowadays and a lot have 500-1000+ but as said above if habbo was really struggling they would get rid of them, or maybe their too blind to notice.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Habbo retro's are really taking away the members from Habbo to b honest.

Fresh and other retro's are really starting to get up with the members and people just start to lose interest in Habbo because they have to pay money for credits and rares and here you have credits and only need to pay a few bucks for a good VIP catalogue.

That's good.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Habbo retro's are really taking away the members from Habbo to b honest.

Fresh and other retro's are really starting to get up with the members and people just start to lose interest in Habbo because they have to pay money for credits and rares and here you have credits and only need to pay a few bucks for a good VIP catalogue.

That's good.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

HabPlus is gone - it's only a matter of time before Fresh goes also.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
I dont think so. :L Habpl.us closed, Zap is in a threat to due to C&D notice, and soon I think habbo will take over every retro, and actually if they did want to enforce so bad, they could hire hacker's and agents to take down retros. :L

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
NO NO NO. The reason why Habbo isn't popular than before is because of other competitors like Steam, Dota, Warcraft, LoL, Counterstrike, Battlefield, L4D2, Maplestory,

These different types of gaming has bought many people into play it. Less people are playing internet games nowadays such as Facebook games.. More people think that Habbo is lame, boring because online games bring excitement and thrilled.
These are the reasons why Habbo lost too many people.
Trust me. Internet games will not be common in future...

The new technology has just begun, you mean future no more games? Bro.. Every day so many people get addicted to internet games, and I think this will be worse in the future. I heard my father saying, that if so many people get mad with internet, governments might no longer support/allow people to have internet connections, you get that right?

Newt

Dec 7, 2013
To be clear: Yes, Habbo Retros are definitely taking over the original Habbo hotels. There are about 11 original Habbo communities and over 400 MILLION Habbo Retros taking over the web, mainly small & Hamachi ones. But, if you add all users on ALL Retros then you get about 56 million. But, to be honest, it is quiet hard to say if Habbo Retros are REALLY taking over the Habbo community.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
Newt, seriously, 400 MILLION retro's huh? There'd HARDLY EVEN be 3-5 MILLION registered users in the whole Habbo community. And, 56 MILLION users huh? 400 MILLION retros and 56 MILLION users, are you serious? How can there be more retro's than users? There's hardly 200k Unique Retro Players.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Newt, seriously, 400 MILLION retro's huh? There'd HARDLY EVEN be 3-5 MILLION registered users in the whole Habbo community. And, 56 MILLION users huh? 400 MILLION retros and 56 MILLION users, are you serious? How can there be more retro's than users? There's hardly 200k Unique Retro Players.
Funny that...
Key numbers (June 2012):
  • 11 language versions
  • Customers in over 150 countries
  • Registered users: 268,000,000
  • Unique visitors: > 9,000,000 / month
  • Page impressions: 1,730,000,000 / month
  • Age distribution: 90 % between 13-18 years old
  • Average visit: 41 minutes / session

RhyceM

Jan 9, 2014
You're wrong. I've seen 2 hotels hit 2k plus.

- HabPlus
- Zap

And HabPlus was Christmas time 2012 and Zap was I don't know, sometime in 2012. So it's hardly losing users considering these massive peaks.

It was a massive milestone to see a retro hit 2k, so you're wrong in saying retro's are on there way down also.

There is also Fresh peaking at 1.5-1.7k users

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Sunnieday does not even work with Sulake , that's a pile of non-sense.

Sunnieday never attended to work with Habbo and they never will neither that they are affiliated with Habbo or investing with Habbo.

Inadequate

Sep 4, 2012
I've seen hit about 8k+ online. Thats 1 retro, imagine how much more have a high number of users. I find it that foreign retros have the highest user count.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
I've seen hit about 8k+ online. Thats 1 retro, imagine how much more have a high number of users. I find it that foreign retros have the highest user count.
Hab.Biz does have alot of users like Fresh.

Simplexion

Dec 19, 2011
Habbo will never go down because it is it's own business and still an original one. The only thing it is doing is letting all of you young fools build tons of retro's so that once they are dropped to he bottom, they will sue and shut down every retro there is. This will result in them gaining back the millions of dollars that were lost in the making of retros. They will also gain every single user back because they are the only habbo hotel and still will be the only habbo.

Doctor P

Oct 19, 2011
Habbo will always try to get on top of the retro's and the answer is pretty simple: They'll never succeed because people and players will always choose retro's over Habbo because Habbo simply is boring because you don't get the exclusive things you get on a Habbo retro.

And sure Sulake is still trying to take down Habbo Retro's but that also will never succeed because some do give up and others move on and just ignore what Sulake says. And that in my opinion is the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread