Retro Habbo Retros taking over Habbo.COM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I agree with most from above, but some of the ideas Habbo must be discussing to eliminate retros would be amusing.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
It's not really hard for Habbo to take down all the retros, if they do that they are guarenteed to get there userbase back up. However, it would be all over the news if this was to happen. Habbo is literally coming to a point where its going to be a national problem. + If habbo does go down, millions of pounds will be lost.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Habplus had 3k (;
Habbo had 2k

Retros beat Habbo.
Habbo are falling but the ways Habbo said they plan to beat retros is by keep on updating so retros fall so far behind -- This isn't happening according to plan, but Habbo must be thinking of something.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Habbo are falling but the ways Habbo said they plan to beat retros is by keep on updating so retros fall so far behind -- This isn't happening according to plan, but Habbo must be thinking of something.
There reporting to DCMA.
I've seen a report.
It didn't even get taken down.
It's because its there own code.
They didn't steal the code off habbo.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
There reporting to DCMA.
I've seen a report.
It didn't even get taken down.
It's because its there own code.
They didn't steal the code off habbo.
For one, they would have got something as 'Habbo.swf' is based and ripped from Habbo itself. We're taking there copyright.. It's like getting a Macbook, changing the logo, and sell it as Magentabook.

Delight

Web Developer
Mar 22, 2013
Sulake could be planning a big take down for all retros right now as we speak. And maybe all people that own retros there retro will be taken down, because if Habbo was going down, then they would take all retros down with them, It's just my opinion.

HubboHotel

Mar 7, 2013
Even if they knocked down the prices by a couple of quid (UK users), I might have stayed in Habbo. Habbo lost a few users I know from when no chat feature was enabled in the hotel, but even when it came back up, only had a couple of thousand online.

Also, is a prime example. They were the first one to hit 25,000 online, now they have 2000 online..
and.png

Do you reckon Habbo could be gone in a few years to come?
You're wrong. I've seen 2 hotels hit 2k plus.

- HabPlus
- Zap

And HabPlus was Christmas time 2012 and Zap was I don't know, sometime in 2012. So it's hardly losing users considering these massive peaks.

It was a massive milestone to see a retro hit 2k, so you're wrong in saying retro's are on there way down also.

Fresh can hit more than that sometimes!

HubboHotel

Mar 7, 2013
The issue is if habbo goes down they don't need to do anything about retros because most of them run using an emulator. Without habbo the emulator wouldn't work!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
The issue is if habbo goes down they don't need to do anything about retros because most of them run using an emulator. Without habbo the emulator wouldn't work!
The top retros run on nothing from Habbo except the idea. (And a copy of the web-builds)

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Habbos be Habbos :D

There already taking over the world by taking out cardboard boxes into a sign on a street asking for money.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Couldnt it be habbo in whole. Nobody at any if my schools kbew what ut was and the ones that did disliked it. ,All the loyal players are getting older and I never see any advertising. ,Zap generally hit 1500+ regurally whwn I played back in between,2011 and 2012. Now they peak 300 to 600 if that. Sulake honestly gave up I think.

Ex Post Facto

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
ok guys retros are only taking habbos users because of one reason and one reason only:
the mute
No, I first went to retros because they had free coins. However, Habbo does look like they're fighting back!

mastermind

May 27, 2012
Doubt it, the retro scene is dying slowly because smaller hotels seem to getting attacked by the bigger hotels(Zap, Fresh) Because they're worried that the smaller hotels might over run them, at the end of the day Retros were designed to be free and fun not expensive and competetive but Zap and Fresh haven't got the jist of that yet clearly.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
I still don't know why Sulake don't face it.

They should make it so its like minecraft, We can all make LEGAL servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread