Habbo Retros - Application

olwynhufemia

Nov 6, 2015
Name: Olwyn
Experience:

• T-Moderator in a one hotel (Forgot the name it was closed now)
  • Became an administrator in Tardis Hotel
  • Became a secretary of one of the owner of a retro.
Positions I'm Looking For: Moderator, Admin
Why Hire Me: You should hire me because I'm a great person to select. I'm always cheerful and have great ideas, I usually am very loveable to others I connect very well with other members across all countrys. I can be active allot, weekdays 5-6hours, weekends: 6-12 hours. You will always be able to reach me as I have lots of devices I can speak with you on. In addition to that, if your worrying about time-zone issues don't! I can be online when ever you want (unless I have someone important on). As for schooling I have 6 hours of schooling everyday (weekdays mon-fri). I'm on holidays at the moment for 2 weeks (this can be good for me starting out). In conclusion, I'm a great person and would really like to help any of you with your projects (habbo retro).

Thing I Can Bring To Your Hotel: I will bring a great attitude to your hotel, I will also bring great ideas, possible and affordable ideas. I listen and connect with all people if there's someone to be done, I can do it with no hesitation!

How Can I Improve Your Hotel: I can improve your hotel bringing new people to your hotel, I have lots of tricks to bring people. I also have many ideas for any of your hotels to attract users to the hotel, if you do choose to have me on your team I will not let you down.

Contact Me:
Thank you for reading!
{If this isn't aloud on this thread I'm sorry :s. I just found another thing like this and was like, oh. I should do that.}

Users who are viewing this thread