Recruiting Habbo Retro Developement Team

Howell

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys, Howell here. I've been a Habbo Retro Developer for quite a few years now, I remember my first Hotel was opened at least 4 years ago, unfortunately I had to close it because something came up. I've opened and closed more Hotels so I basically know what I'm doing in the field of programming. I'm not just some guy looking for help, when he practically knows nothing. Anyways let's get down to business!

I'm looking for a Dev Team (as the title suggests) to come together and spit out some ideas (they can be about CMS modification, EMU edits, Furni Creation ecc...) to make a decent Habbo Retro and in the end we all code it together. With that been said, I don't need people who don't even know what they're doing, I need people who have at least 18 months of experience in this field, so please (I'm begging) don't reply to the post if you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't need too many people and of course they'll be a test to verify the capabilities of the applicants, to get the best people and if they meet my recommendation then they'll join the team. This is a very serious project, so be serious.

If you want to apply just reply to this post with your info in the following order:
Name:
Skype Username:
And I'll contact you.
PS: This offer is for people of all age, gender, race.. As long as they know what they're doing.

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
Name: Jm
Languages Spoken: English
Skype username: johnmarcois14
I own a habbo retro before :D

Last edited:

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Name: Wocko
Language: English

I run a hosting company :D

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
Name: Devjr
Languages: HTML,C++,C#
I have many haters, must mean I'm the best right?

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
wtf is a development team

btw, wrong section this should go under the subfolder "Habbo Hotel"

Users who are viewing this thread