• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Keep the name? Change the name?
35x3zp.jpg

No, no why not just expand the gaming section? Keep the name? I mean.. I don't see the harm in that.
Because the focus will be set towards gaming - not developing. The name would just be plain wrong, and it wouldn't attract gamers to visit us.

Aiwa

Forum Lesbian
Jan 6, 2011
It would be nice to see more different users on the forum :)

Plus if the changes are made and they don't work out - they can always be removed.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It would be nice to see more different users on the forum :)

Plus if the changes are made and they don't work out - they can always be removed.
It'd be a bitch to re-change it back though, but I see where you're coming from.

I'm also starting to get into gaming a bit more now, it's a whole lot more fun!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
From what turned from a suggestion, to a discussion to a debate.
And still nothing, you probably all wonder why.

When the idea first came up alot of people liked the idea, others were against it. It has been discussed between the staff and still no further information is available other than the contents of this thread.
Josh ) is the only one that can answer this question. We have asked him in skype and in the Smod area and we havent seemed to get a full response.

I know some people are confused so i will clarify contents of this thread to avoid the confusion:
If we do change to GamersBug
  1. No data will be lost, all sections/threads/users etc.. will remain as they are now (everything will be the same)
  2. Devbest would redirect to the new domain (meaning old users can still find us)
  3. The gaming section would be improved with new categories
  4. We are aiming for a more mature userbase, obviously we are happy with the users we have however we need to improve other sections to gain more active users
  5. There will not be 2 separate forums (whoever came up with that needs to see someone and get help :lol: )
So for now this thread is closed until this idea see's the light of day again.
The reason for the closing of this thread is to avoid spam and due to the fact not more information has been said regarding the idea.

If this idea does have a turn of events, Me, Rasta or another Super Mod will re-open this thread for further discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread