Video Fresh Hotel #2 MORE Store scamming & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
I also love the fact that you deleted my previous comments from a couple of hours ago, did I get to you and touch your soft spot or something? Butthurt asf!
Only staff can delete delete your comments, you must have commented something abusive. We have another retarded-whore. Also, talking about being 'butthurt', you work for fresh hotel, yet instead of arguing against them, you are continuously giving HR hate and embarrassing yourself, oh and making sixteen, yes, SIXTEEN YouTube accounts just to dislike their videos and comment hate?

Who's butthurt now?

1. Nobody really cared that someone got scammed because @Khalil is right, when you put money in something that's so illegal don't expect the owners to care, because they could use the money more than they could use you. You're just another fool who in this cased stepped in to a boobytrap.

Yes I agree with this. Thanks for letting us know Rama, but if your going to get this much hate i think you should just stop suffering by trying to help the dumb ones and reveal the whores and leave them to be scammed or whatever.

I have also subscribed to the habborevealed channel.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2015
I also love the fact that you deleted my previous comments from a couple of hours ago, did I get to you and touch your soft spot or something? Butthurt asf!
Love you babe :)

I am on team @Kylie she is such an intelligent girl :)

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Only staff can delete delete your comments, you must have commented something abusive. We have another retarded-whore. Also, talking about being 'butthurt', you work for fresh hotel, yet instead of arguing against them, you are continuously giving HR hate and embarrassing yourself, oh and making sixteen, yes, SIXTEEN YouTube accounts just to dislike their videos and comment hate?

Who's butthurt now?

Yes I agree with this. Thanks for letting us know Rama, but if your going to get this much hate i think you should just stop suffering by trying to help the dumb ones and reveal the whores and leave them to be scammed or whatever.

I have also subscribed to the habborevealed channel.
Who the fuck are you to talk shit about Kylie? You don't even fucking know her. Listen you lil cunt, you just popped up yesterday, I have NO IDEA who the fuck you are so fuck off.

Sep 10, 2015
Who the fuck are you to talk shit about Kylie? You don't even fucking know her. Listen you lil cunt, you just popped up yesterday, I have NO IDEA who the fuck you are so fuck off.
Ye emilio :) Just ignore him, And he is Rama I had got his other account banned for being a cunt to me and thinking I was his P.A when I wont do shit for him anymore lol

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
Kingadams admitting he has got information of a user via his hotel 'bubbo' and that he is on 'kylies' team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-33-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-33-39.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-33-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-33-31.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 22

Fano

Do check us out, http://eubbo.pw
Aug 3, 2015
Lol, the amount of money some user pay to be an moderator or admin is crazy

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
This is not entertainment. The only entertainment I got from this thread was closing it.

Use proper section in future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread