Video Fresh Hotel #2 MORE Store scamming & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Fresh Hotel exclusive footage showing more evidence & information about users, whom shop at the store, being scammed by Muscab (Kane) as well as screenshots providing MORE evidence supporting Kylie's unacceptable behaviour which has developed into racism & bullying. (Yes, Kylie, being racist and bullying other users in public rooms.)

Kylie is a moderator on Fresh Hotel that has a previous ban record as well as a extremely bad reputation as shown in our previous video. Despite the previous investigation, there has still been no action taken by staff at Fresh Hotel as of yet.

This is another warning we are giving out to users, please avoid playing Fresh Hotel, if you do play Fresh, do NOT purchase anything from the store. Watch the video to find out why.

You HAVE GOT TO watch this if you are interested in retros.

Link to Fresh Hotel #2 Protests & Store scamming & Staff threats video:

Want to work at Habbo Revealed? Got something you want us to investigate? Email [email protected]

Follow us on twitter -

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Rama's back *grabs popcorn*

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
I'm the only one who supported you.
Yes, you was one of the first people that supported us. So thank you! We now have 60+ subscribers (and growing) and 3k+ Unique views, you may treat this as a small thing, but this is quiet big considering they only had 10 videos.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Cant tell if serious "HabboRevealed" is a joke right?

Last edited:

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
This is legit the dumbest video i've ever watched in my whole entire life. Seriously, how much more dumb could you get Rama?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
This is legit the dumbest video i've ever watched in my whole entire life. Seriously, how much more dumb could you get Rama?
What about the people who got scammed?Don't be so selfish Vanish.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Boring, edited and all marked as invalid .. zzz, you can only provide 'screenshots' but no video proof? Editing game is high bro!

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
@Kylie , Who knows, they might've went on another retro and created an account named Kylie and faked the shit ;)

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
No one cares eitherway, you give whores on this kids community too much attention.
Well said. @Kylie There is to many whores like you that help the corruption in retros already. I'm not surprised something like this is happening.

Also, the user Rama's devbest was apparently 'hacked' shortly after his devbest post. Wrong. His account was not 'hacked'. Bubbo Hotel's owner, kingadamz or something had looked up Rama's password on his database on his retro, and then headed down towards devbest and got Rama banned. He then begins to boast about 'hacking devbest into finding Rama's details'.

Also, how old are some of you? If this post does not pertain the interest of some of the bitches on here, then why bother giving hate, as some of you have, looking up the databases on retros, looking for passwords and then attempting to compromise one of their accounts (rama)? How low can people get, just for others.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I also love the fact that you deleted my previous comments from a couple of hours ago, did I get to you and touch your soft spot or something? Butthurt asf!

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
1. Nobody really cared that someone got scammed because @Khalil is right, when you put money in something that's so illegal don't expect the owners to care, because they could use the money more than they could use you. You're just another fool who in this cased stepped in to a boobytrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread