Event Alert Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello,
I'm currently trying to get the event alert command to look something like this (Boon Example):
eef98946574b07ef82deeff7baf88193.png

My current alert looks like this:
808705acdd7244879612292a4f4436f8.jpeg

I have tried putting the following code – which is getting the users look but not making it into an avatar. It comes back with the following error:

Code:
                       PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Hotel Event Alert",
                            "<b>" + Session.GetHabbo().Username + "</b> is hosting an event! Prizes and GOTW points will be handed out to the winners." +
                            "<br><br><i>User Message:  <i>" + Message +
                            "<br><br><b>- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username + "</b>" +
                            "<br><br><i>This event is moderated by Hotel Staff!</i>",
                            Session.GetHabbo().Look + "Go To Event", "event:navigator/goto/" + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId));
                   }

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
For example:
I type :eha
Code:
Session.GetHabbo().Look is a string i think and is equal to "lookshawn" (for example)

Session.GetHabbo().Look = "lookshawn"

I place in the notifications folder "lookshawn.png"
Make sure you purge cache and clear your own cache. I hope you understand this, I'm on my phone and I could of explained it much better.

But in return imagine the users look is a long string like "HDATDHADFAGHDARDFGABHNDFADDHNFHAGVBSDN" make sure in your notifications folder you have a image for "HDATDHADFAGHDARDFGABHNDFADDHNFHAGVBSDN"

EDIT:
I found the issue.
The server is reading it as "lookgotoevent", so your code has to be:

PHP:
       PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Hotel Event Alert",
                            "<b>" + Session.GetHabbo().Username + "</b> is hosting an event! Prizes and GOTW points will be handed out to the winners." +
                            "<br><br><i>This event is moderated by Hotel Staff!</i>", "" + Session.GetHabbo().Look + ""
                            ,"Go To Event", "event:navigator/goto/" + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId));
                   }

Last edited:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
For example:
I type :eha
Code:
Session.GetHabbo().Look is a string i think and is equal to "lookshawn" (for example)

Session.GetHabbo().Look = "lookshawn"

I place in the notifications folder "lookshawn.png"
Make sure you purge cache and clear your own cache. I hope you understand this, I'm on my phone and I could of explained it much better.

But in return imagine the users look is a long string like "HDATDHADFAGHDARDFGABHNDFADDHNFHAGVBSDN" make sure in your notifications folder you have a image for "HDATDHADFAGHDARDFGABHNDFADDHNFHAGVBSDN"

EDIT:
I found the issue.
The server is reading it as "lookgotoevent", so your code has to be:

PHP:
                            "<br><br><i>This event is moderated by Hotel Staff!</i>", "" + Session.GetHabbo().Look + ""
                            ,"Go To Event", "event:navigator/goto/" + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId));
                   }
I understand I can get a users avatar, but I want it to auto-update everytime they get a new look/change looks. So is there like an imager that will update the users look (image) everytime they change looks?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I understand I can get a users avatar, but I want it to auto-update everytime they get a new look/change looks. So is there like an imager that will update the users look (image) everytime they change looks?
I'm not too sure about this one here. But you probably have to create some sort of script that grabs the users look, and updates it to the folder in a .png file.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I'm not too sure about this one here. But you probably have to create so
You must be registered for see images attach
me sort of script that grabs the users look, and updates it to the folder in a .png file.
Shit, I was hoping I could use habbo.com's imager and implant it into the emulator somehow like it does on the /me page and other ways.

So like Session.GetHabbo().Look + blah blah blah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread