Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

Come back when you know what you're talking about
(got triggered when i saw "Trump supporters and their conspiracies r so hilarious", unlike the obama thing this has an actual backstory)
What??? Come back when you know what I was implying when I wrote that because I think you need to read further into the comments above mine which explicitly made bogus assertions unrelated to the elections like "freemasons"

And before you google that, make sure the next website you post is credible. Are you in middle school? Students cannot cite or rely on any information on Wiki as a source at mine. This is not me stating that those emails aren't real, but who knows whats been done to them.

Why are you replying to me with a link to FACT / MYTH ... I want straight answers boi
This happens to be your whole argument... myths and conspiracies.

Do your research about how evil Democrats are.
No, I don't type in Google "Evil things the Democratic party has allegedly done" to get my point across, nope.

"Democrats such as the ignorant Jaden"

Chris is obviously still mad that he's been schooled by moi on every previous occasion related to software, or even political matter to the point where he needs to reference me in every single post he makes in attempt to belittle my intellect.

I'm not a Democrat. But I'm pretty certain you don't care which party I stand for as long as it's not yours, it's Democrat.

Not even going to attempt to argue with Adam Hashim on political matters when he wouldn't (couldn't as he's not an American citizen nor of age) vote for Hillary solely for the fact that he "does not like her"...

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Jaden's idea of arguing is saying he's better and nobody else's opinion matters therefore he won't bother

Kind of a major personality problem, but w.e

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Jaden's idea of arguing is saying he's better and nobody else's opinion matters therefore he won't bother

Kind of a major personality problem, but w.e
Mad that I no longer value your opinion, and others are starting to see it this way as well.

Although pretty sure I liked eckostylez comments meaning I must agree/value with his opinions.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Mad that I no longer value your opinion, and others are starting to see it this way as well.

Although pretty sure I liked eckostylez comments meaning I must agree/value with his opinions.
It's okay poverty line

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
What??? Come back when you know what I was implying when I wrote that because I think you need to read further into the comments above mine which explicitly made bogus assertions unrelated to the elections like "freemasons"

And before you google that, make sure the next website you post is credible. Are you in middle school? Students cannot cite or rely on any information on Wiki as a source at mine. This is not me stating that those emails aren't real, but who knows whats been done to them.

This happens to be your whole argument... myths and conspiracies.

No, I don't type in Google "Evil things the Democratic party has allegedly done" to get my point across, nope.

Chris is obviously still mad that he's been schooled by moi on every previous occasion related to software, or even political matter to the point where he needs to reference me in every single post he makes in attempt to belittle my intellect.

I'm not a Democrat. But I'm pretty certain you don't care which party I stand for as long as it's not yours, it's Democrat.

Not even going to attempt to argue with Adam Hashim on political matters when he wouldn't (couldn't as he's not an American citizen nor of age) vote for Hillary solely for the fact that he "does not like her"...
???

By the looks of it you haven't even looked into it.
I'm not even gonna get into this, but clearly you are looking at that very ignorantly, although occultism is obviously strong throughout society, that's not what i'm getting at by mentioning what's in the wikileaks.

It has nothing to do with baby eating goblins, freemasons, illuminati or goons. It has something to do with un constitutional funding from places like Saudi, and ties to big banks and names like Goldman Sachs, and funding from big time globalists like george soros, henry kissinger, rothschild, rockerfeller.
It's actually a pretty interesting topic, i'd look into it if you are unaware.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
???

By the looks of it you haven't even looked into it.
I'm not even gonna get into this, but clearly you are looking at that very ignorantly, although occultism is obviously strong throughout society, that's not what i'm getting at by mentioning what's in the wikileaks.

It has nothing to do with baby eating goblins, freemasons, illuminati or goons. It has something to do with un constitutional funding from places like Saudi, and ties to big banks and names like Goldman Sachs, and funding from big time globalists like george soros, henry kissinger, rothschild, rockerfeller.
It's actually a pretty interesting topic, i'd look into it if you are unaware.
What is "it" I was just trying to state that whatever conspiracy you think I'm referring to, I'm not. It's all in your imagination. I was speaking on conspiracies in general in regards to the comments from adam hashim.

There is no "it". But you're probably smart enough to understand that you just like talking about an old white lady's emails.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Thank god for the killing of the Obama dictatorship smh, when the government doesn't even trust everything he's tried is a sure sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread