• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
The riots have been admitted to being paid for by the DNC pre-election, and post-election hirings for professionals have been found being paid for by DNC as well. The current president has also been supporting them openly, alongside Clinton.
Surely if you're going to claim something, it would be quite nice to have something substantial to back that up.
Any respect I had for you in the past has been lost. I did not mention the unemployment rate, because it's an inadequate measurement versus the employment rate.
Yes, I really care about your respect for me. You stated extremely low employment rate. The employment rate has hovered between 58-61% for quite some time. How is that "extremely low"? The unemployment rate has almost always been used as a statistic for determining the effectiveness of a President.
She admitted to having confidential information, by being tricked into it by Trump in which she deliberately tried accusing President-Elect Trump by stating him asking Russia to access her emails, is leaking confidential records.
She admitted the private email server mistakes well before Trump won't the Republican nomination. The last half of your statement doesn't even make sense.
The entire election for the DNC, would be the Democratic party side. Unsure if you're trying to pick through my statements, or what's going on here as I even stated which election process was mentioned.
Except, once again, it was pretty much only the DNC committee members (around 7 IIRC) that were involved in tilting support for Clinton.
The middle east was somewhat stable before Obama began pulling troops sparking the refugee crisis.
You clearly know nothing if you believe that. I guess Israel and Palestine were not having issues until Obama pulled out troops... from Iraq (which is a process that was already underway when Bush was President). The refugee crisis is happening in Syria, and we have not had ground troops anytime since Obama has been President. The Middle East has not been stable since WW2 and had gotten worse after the 1970's. The US is a direct cause for the what has happened in Afghanistan. We supported and trained groups to prevent Soviet influence in that region.
The majority of counties, townships, and states support Trump. The cities supported Clinton, learn to read.
You literally stated "The majority of the country supported Trump". If the Trump did not win the popular vote, then the majority of the country did not support him. You can secure the office of the Presidency by only winning 11 states. Learn how our electoral system works before spewing falsities.
And remember, the next time a democrat bitches about the popular vote - let's go to the origin where the founding fathers felt people to stupid to choose for themselves. Because these riots are just an example
I wonder which founding father said this:
"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Read my first post in this thread. Don't worry though, your reading comprehension skills (or lack of) are clear based on who you support.
Don't worry, your lack of proper money is clearly showing - considering people above the poverty line primarily voted Trump :)

I'll take it you'll be at the next riot?

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Don't worry, your lack of proper money is clearly showing - considering people above the poverty line primarily voted Trump :)

I'll take it you'll be at the next riot?
Aren't you like 16 years old? Do you even have a job? I thought Trump's whole schtick was that only the elite wanted Clinton and that he spoke for the poor and average American. Let the flip-flopping begin!

By the way, more college graduates backed Clinton than Trump. Guess it makes sense, considering your clear lack of intelligence.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
lol !!! Trump supporters and their conspiracies r so hilarious

member' barack obama not being a us citizen?
member' jimmy carter seeing a ufo? xdddd

btw guys Clinton got the popular vote, Trump got the more electoral votes

Come back when you know what you're talking about
(got triggered when i saw "Trump supporters and their conspiracies r so hilarious", unlike the obama thing this has an actual backstory)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Aren't you like 16 years old? Do you even have a job? I thought Trump's whole schtick was that only the elite wanted Clinton and that he spoke for the poor and average American. Let the flip-flopping begin!

By the way, more college graduates backed Clinton than Trump. Guess it makes sense, considering your clear lack of intelligence.
  1. 17 years old
  2. A high school student, which by the time I graduate will also have enough college credits to receive my engineering degree the year after
  3. Also a member of the U.S Army
  4. I also have a job making $20 an hour as a CNC Operator
  5. Freelance SaaS has been treating me right as well
  6. I believe you're a linux obsessed middle-aged man? Hopefully, making close to the same salary as me..?

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
17 years old
So not even old enough to vote.
A high school student, which by the time I graduate will also have enough college credits to receive my engineering degree the year after
Yeah we'll see. Probably an Associate's degree from some community college (it's literally impossible to get an engineering degree from any T1 university 1 year after graduating high school).
Also a member of the U.S Army
Let's see you prove that claim. Also, what was your AFQT score? I'll gladly verify with your CO (careful about stolen valor kiddo)
I also have a job making $20 an hour as a CNC Operator
Lol, hourly wage.
Freelance SaaS has been treating me right as well
Yet, let me guess, you still live at home with your parents.
I believe you're a linux obsessed middle-aged man? Hopefully, making close to the same salary as me..?
I'm 27. You don't make salary since you are paid hourly. Want to compare tax returns? Checking and savings accounts? 401k's? Investment portfolios? Shall I share all your private messages and all the posts you have made on my profile showing your inadequacy as any kind of developer?

Don't try to call me out when you're just a kid whose balls just dropped.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Yeah we'll see. Probably an Associate's degree from some community college (it's literally impossible to get an engineering degree from any T1 university 1 year after graduating high school).

Let's see you prove that claim. Also, what was your AFQT score? I'll gladly verify with your CO (careful about stolen valor kiddo)

Lol, hourly wage.

I'm 27. You don't make salary since you are paid hourly. Want to compare tax returns? Checking and savings accounts? 401k's? Investment portfolios? Shall I share all your private messages and all the posts you have made on my profile showing your inadequacy as any kind of developer?

I think that your job company would be very interested in a 27 year old male who's having testosterone problems and is trying to compete with a 17 year old.

@Legion can verify considering I been going through all of this with him to make sure I got a good deal within the Army (AFQT of only 67 first time, and GT of 113 -> 74D or 15P as my MOS until I finish high school :)

Also :
Associates from Engineering at the age of 18, then moving onto either a private college for a CS bachelors or a state college for a better degree :)

We understand you dislike competition, and it must be harder knowing at the age of 27 others are already succeeding in life while you were confused on where to go and still are. After all, why is such an old imposter lurking and fighting with people 10 years younger than him constantly? Insecurity, perhaps?

Last edited:

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
I think that your job company would be very interested in a 27 year old male who's having testosterone problems and is trying to compete with a 17 year old.
Compete? Wow, you really are a kid. You're the one who keeps making statements and has yet to back them up with anything meaningful. Calling you out on that is hardly 'competing'. Don't get mad at me for calling out bullshit when I see it.

@Legion can verify considering I been going through all of this with him to make sure I got a good deal within the Army (AFQT of only 67 first time, and GT of 113 -> 74D or 15P as my MOS until I finish high school :)
67? LOL. Well, here's to hoping you get a high school diploma.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Compete? Wow, you really are a kid. You're the one who keeps making statements and has yet to back them up with anything meaningful. Calling you out on that is hardly 'competing'. Don't get mad at me for calling out bullshit when I see it.

67? LOL. Well, here's to hoping you get a high school diploma.
I wonder if you understand how the AFQT works, I got a 88 in English, and a 79 in Math parts lol

- Also, only 3 of the 17 kids who took it at my school passed - I got the highest score
- Most people also study obsessively before taking it, I didn't prepare at all lol
-- Not to mention, its better than some loser such as yourself crying because his democratic vote didn't matter?

The private colleges here locally are providing safe zones, perhaps I should ask if you need one.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
I wonder if you understand how the AFQT works, I got a 88 in English, and a 79 in Math parts lol
Indeed I do, I have plenty of friends who are active duty and know quite a lot of veterans (even work with a few). Not one that I have talked to about their service has an AFQT lower than 80. 67 is like scoring a 1300 on the 2400 SAT scoring range and thinking you're above average.
- Also, only 3 of the 17 kids who took it at my school passed - I got the highest score
Literally means nothing.
-- Not to mention, its better than some loser such as yourself crying because his democratic vote didn't matter?
I don't think someone who isn't even old enough to vote should even bother talking about politics because they suffer from cognitive dissonance.
The private colleges here locally are providing safe zones, perhaps I should ask if you need one.
67 AFQT score. Have fun at your 'private' college.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Ask how many times they took it :)

I know the NCOs took theirs several times before getting the score they wanted, and also my friends on active duty did the same thing.

Glad to see you know so much, to be honest, I can't remember a few people who randomly talked about their AFQT nor do I care too much since I have the job I want in the army and regular life

I'm sure a pissed off grouchy old loser such as yourself is a bit different. Why don't you go enlist GI Joe and make a difference instead of needing a safe zone to regain strength after losing this election. Taking it out on those younger than you because you failed, how weird?

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Ask how many times they took it :)
Of those I have talked to about it, only one re-took it.
I know the NCOs took theirs several times before getting the score they wanted, and also my friends on active duty did the same thing.
Which NCOs? Be more vague (or just continue being selective when answering questions).
Glad to see you know so much, to be honest, I can't remember a few people who randomly talked about their AFQT nor do I care too much since I have the job I want in the army and regular life
You're the one who claimed they are in the US Army but have yet to substantiate that claim. If you haven't even started boot, then you're not a member of the armed forces of the US.
I'm sure a pissed off grouchy old loser such as yourself is a bit different. Why don't you go enlist GI Joe and make a difference instead of needing a safe zone to regain strength after losing this election. Taking it out on those younger than you because you failed, how weird?
Who did you vote for in this election? Oh wait... You don't know who I voted for or anything about my political leanings. Maybe once you get out of mommy and daddy's house you'll come to realize that it doesn't matter who the President of the United States is. Policies will continue to be largely the same with the exception of a few certain platforms that have very little relevance in your day to day life.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Once you realize the entire government is GOP led, having our president also as a GOP member is a huge benefit :)

Or, are you just a bit ignorant.. Oops

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Once you realize the entire government is GOP led, having our president also as a GOP member is a huge benefit :)

Or, are you just a bit ignorant.. Oops
Someone doesn't realize how often elections occur.

Did I vote for Clinton? No. Do I think Trump is an idiot? Yes. Am I a fiscal conservative? Yes. Do I believe in big government? No. Do I value civil liberties? Yes.

See how easy it is to answer questions? Still waiting on you to substantiate the numerous things you have claimed. The chances of that are as nonexistent as you having even a spark of intellect.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015

Lol, hourly wage.

Your just going with the crowd that are saying Hillary blah blah blah! CHECK OUT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION AND BENGHAZI ALSO CHECK OUT HER RELATIONSHIPS THAT LINK UP WITH ISIS LMFAO SERIOUSLY

Also your such a scum, Age doesnt matter and so what he can live with his parents as Democratic Obama said, Its a free country so dont abuse people for age and where they live so please shut the fuck up

ALSO

Why are you replying to me with a link to FACT / MYTH ... I want straight answers boi

Last edited:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Your just going with the crowd that are saying Hillary blah blah blah! CHECK OUT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION AND BENGHAZI ALSO CHECK OUT HER RELATIONSHIPS THAT LINK UP WITH ISIS LMFAO SERIOUSLY

Also your such a scum, Age doesnt matter and so what he can live with his parents as Democratic Obama said, Its a free country so dont abuse people for age and where they live so please shut the fuck up

ALSO

Why are you replying to me with a link to FACT / MYTH ... I want straight answers boi

And about "following the crowd", ecko is just much more older in wisdom than you, obviously, because he didn't mention anything pro hillary so idk where you pulled that from.
Who did you vote for in this election? Oh wait... You don't know who I voted for or anything about my political leanings. Maybe once you get out of mommy and daddy's house you'll come to realize that it doesn't matter who the President of the United States is. Policies will continue to be largely the same with the exception of a few certain platforms that have very little relevance in your day to day life.
This is the sad reality.
Look at all of the boosted gorillas that started riots when Trump's presidency was announced, they're wasting their time being morons thinking that Trump's presidency is actually going to affect their everyday life, and their lgbt friends etcetc. If you really know how the world works, you know that the world is ruled by profits, and the US president is just a frontman for the bankers that actually rule the world.

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Don't follow retards who don't know anything and jump to stolen Valor.

I'll be sure to show my unit this and they'll laugh at how retarded everyone here is :)
Perhaps, I should post a picture with my combat uniform on sometime, hmm

Also for the 30 year old cry baby, have you considered counseling?

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Chris, i respect your political views and you but to say you're in the army when you're clearly at home/university rightnow is straight bafoonery my son
You don't know how the army works, perhaps you're the only bafoon here.

Active duty are not the only ones considered in the army, and I'm pretty sure that being in the army reserve until I graduate (which I immediately switch to active then) would Classify as being in the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread