Recruiting Developer - Private Game Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOBAL

Not cheating? Your not trying
Dec 4, 2013
Hi,

About Me
My name is Josh and I've been apart of the Devbest community for awhile now, not always active though. I haven't done a lot of posting in my time here as I mostly use this forum for looking at Habbo releases and really anything interesting that someone develops. I'm 16 years old and I've been in the retro community for probably around 6-7 years and before that I played regular old Habbo, I have owned game servers in the past (all Habbo Retros).

What/Who I'm looking for
I have been quite interested in trying something new, as I have always stuck close to Habbo Retros, and finally I have the will to get out here and see what there is. I'm looking for a Developer who can handle all technical aspects of a game server, my main job will be everything in-game from moderation, user interaction, and gaining users; I will also be aspiring in the art of bill paying. Yes, I know that was very vague because I don't really know what type of game server I want yet, I was hoping the developer or someone replying to this thread could help me out with that. I've done some research into different emulated games but I'm not a fan of any fantasy, anime, minecraft games; and that seems to be very common. I do enjoy FPS games, war games, simulation, Job Role play, sports games, games where you have to build your character as you go, etc. That is all the categories I can think of right now but there's definitely more so if anyone would be kind enough to reply to this thread with some suggestions of games, it would be much appreciated. As I said I will cover all server/domain/proxy costs of course, and I would like to spend whatever time is needed in development to make sure the game server is in top shape.

If you are a developer and would like to inquire on what I've just talked about, don't bother leaving a comment, add me on skype: @joshyjosho

Thank you for reading and for your help in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread