Recruiting Developer for a retro.

sink

Mar 28, 2016
Summary:
Hello, devbest. So basically the title explains it all. I am seeking a habbo retro developer, who's willing to dedicate and be loyal towards the hotel I am creating, however I know most developers like to be paid. Unfortunately I have other things to pay for as in the server for hotel, proxy, Protection, etc. I will try and give money like every 2 weeks to the developer, depends on my income for that week or month. Most people screwed me over in the past, I hope everyone who's willing to do this role is well trusted and mature enough to not screw me over.

About me:
I live in the United States, grew up in Florida. Have owned some companies in the past and currently, part time employed at a Doctors Office organizing stuff, and helping out. I try and earn more money than expected to help keep the hotel up and running, I have a mate who's also helping with server costs, so we should be good to go.

Required:
- Can dedicate at least 2+ hours into development work for the hotel
- Know c# and/or php
- Active within the community
And that's all for now, further requirements will be said to you upon the process of being a developer for my hotel.

I hope no one says any negative comments, as this is my first post on devbest and seeking someone experienced. I have got 4+ years of experiment with retros. Anyways, thanks to everyone for their support, and to the people who's got positive vibes only.

Any mistakes let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread