[Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 2] How to create a online R36B Habbo Retro using a VPS and IIS

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Where can you setup the HouseKeeping Code?
Post automatically merged:

How To fix this?
And how do i update my catalog?
Update your external_flash_texts with the missing badge information. for example
badge_name_vip=I'm a VIP!

breakker

Dec 17, 2016
You must be registered for see images attach

I am getting this redirect after installing the CMS on IIS. how to fix this? "localhost" = normally my vps ip

Alexeii

Dec 22, 2017
I am just getting a black screen (no loading prior) when entering client, flash is also enabled.

I am just getting a black screen (no loading prior) when entering client, flash is also enabled.

Now it just redirects me from straight back to /me after getting past 76%

Now it just redirects me from straight back to /me after getting past 76%
solved the issue, the product link was written incorrectly (ttp// instead of http://)

Last edited:

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
I can't seem to add you on Discord. I have the problem where I get a white screen when I try to load the client. My discord is jimv02#5665
Check console for errors In development tools settings -> more tools -> developer tools. In the console it should show errors that you’ll be able to resolve and get around your issue hopefully 👍🏻

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Nope. I get a "movie not loaded" indicator when I double click on the white space. That's all I get. Everything else before opening the client is working.
Do you have everything done correctly? All files edited properly and links correct?

Do you have everything done correctly? All files edited properly and links correct?
Have you opened ports as well

ignaciomvasquez

Sep 14, 2020

Have you opened ports as well

Yes and yes. I can access the index page from outside my network, it's just the client which is not working. I downloaded the game folder again so I'm gonna replace the files, edit the ones that need editing and try again.

UPDATE:

Got it to work. Something must have happened while I was moving folders to the "wwwroot" folder. I deleted the "game" folder, downloaded it from Mega, copied it to "wwwroot" folder and edited the required files. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

baybay

Most Useless User
Aug 10, 2020
It's not broken. I can download it without issues. Which one are you using? The retrofiles one or the MEGA one?
Currently using the MEGA one from this devbest tutorial. Is that why the website isn't functioning?

Also the retrofiles one just gives me the database files it doesn't contain the game folder to my knowledge.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Currently using the MEGA one from this devbest tutorial. Is that why the website isn't functioning?

Also the retrofiles one just gives me the database files it doesn't contain the game folder to my knowledge.
Your website should function just fine with those files if you edit them correctly.

Nite

Feb 17, 2012
Hey,

I followed everything and my hotel is up and running but 95% of the furnis in cata are missing, even those in Habboon Exchange annd etc that you featured in the video. I tried clearing cache and everything but still problem persists. Can someone advise me?

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Hey,

I followed everything and my hotel is up and running but 95% of the furnis in cata are missing, even those in Habboon Exchange annd etc that you featured in the video. I tried clearing cache and everything but still problem persists. Can someone advise me?
Any errors show in the dev console of your browser ?

Nite

Feb 17, 2012
I fixed the cata but in the midst of switching BrainCMS skins and etc I got into an issue that I can't seem to resolve. Client won't stop loading beyond 76% and my firewall port is open too.

This is my error on the emu

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
RoomData.cs Line 87:
Code:
 if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()))
                UsersNow = Convert.ToInt32(Row["users_now"]);
            else
                UsersNow = 0;

Change to this:
Code:
int intUsers;
            if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Row["users_now"].ToString()) && Int32.TryParse(Row["users_now"].ToString(), out intUsers))
                UsersNow = intUsers;
            else
                UsersNow = 0;

It could be faulting because the first code is testing to see if the string is Null or Empty, but then it doesn't check to see if its a valid integer when parsing. The 2nd code will do both.

After doing the above you can run these queries as well:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

Users who are viewing this thread