[DEV] DevourCMS v1.0.0 [PHP / OOP / MySQLi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJb

Jun 8, 2011
Most options that are to change settings on a semi-regular basis probably should be in the database.
It just makes life easier, especially if you can control it through the Housekeeping/Admin CP.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Nice!vAnd, maybe the maintenance could be powered by the db therfore if you are out and about, you can acess the site via admin panel and set maintenance in the admin panel. Instead of having to log in to the web host/vps, going to the config file, and changing the maintenance settings. ^_^
Oh kinda like UberCMS had?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Most options that are to change settings on a semi-regular basis probably should be in the database.
It just makes life easier, especially if you can control it through the Housekeeping/Admin CP.
Keep in mind this is not a habbo related cms. ^_^

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Uhm, maybe you guys should read through the thread, maintenance and most of configuration is handled by database anyway

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Update on Status of Development
Development has now stopped for approximately two weeks whilst my PC goes off for fixing so I don't keep loosing Devour. The CMS is backed up on my memory stick just incase my PC gets wiped whilst their fixing it. :)

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Okay, so, i've decided to setup Apache on my sisters computer to work on Devour. The maintenance is now handled by the configuration file as it's easier.

Mod Please Read Below
Could you update the thread instead of 0.0.1 to 1.0 please, thanks.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Updates
The installer is about 90% done, it works extremely well I just need to finish the last two pages and do some sessions to stop people from skipping steps, here's a screenshot of the first page of the installer.

J5bwe.png

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Updates
The installer is about 90% done, it works extremely well I just need to finish the last two pages and do some sessions to stop people from skipping steps, here's a screenshot of the first page of the installer.

J5bwe.png
WWWOOOOWWW! From that white page to this! Good job :')

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
I didn't design the content box, all credits go to Rivaz for that. The installer will ask lots and lots, but I might add a skip in the other settings part, I'll finish the installer later as I'm going out for some new shoes now x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread