[DEV] DevourCMS v1.0.0 [PHP / OOP / MySQLi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Updates
The templating system is practically finished. Cookies for sessions are almost finished too, it sets a cookie by using $user->setSession('USERNAME'); the cookie is used as dcms_session_USERNAME, and also has an unset function too. Also, I have adjusted Navigations recent release of the theme 'Fentah' for DevourCMS, so that also shall be a default theme with Devour.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Updates
The templating system is practically finished. Cookies for sessions are almost finished too, it sets a cookie by using $user->setSession('USERNAME'); the cookie is used as dcms_session_USERNAME, and also has an unset function too. Also, I have adjusted Navigations recent release of the theme 'Fentah' for DevourCMS, so that also shall be a default theme with Devour.
Excellent.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
did you code the template from scratch? It looks pretty much like (striped-down ofcourse)

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
did you code the template from scratch? It looks pretty much like (striped-down ofcourse)

It was based from that, but it is coded from scratch, I did get the font from there though.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Updates
I've begun work on the dashboard, it will not come with a template's system due to various errors when doing so. Here's what I have so far on the style of it:
vISxL.png

Obviously it needs some more work doing but it is coming along, housekeeping sessions and normal sessions are seperated between classes too. I was thinking about a dashboard pin system too, but i'm unsure about that yet. Both housekeeping and normal sessions are fully finished, they both use the $_COOKIE variable. :)

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Updates
I've begun work on the dashboard, it will not come with a template's system due to various errors when doing so. Here's what I have so far on the style of it:
vISxL.png

Obviously it needs some more work doing but it is coming along, housekeeping sessions and normal sessions are seperated between classes too. I was thinking about a dashboard pin system too, but i'm unsure about that yet. Both housekeeping and normal sessions are fully finished, they both use the $_COOKIE variable. :)

Looks alot like Sean's lol.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Updates
Dashboard login is now finished, it assigns sessions when a user logs in, throws errors etc. I'm still thinking of changing the design of it, but never the less, i've been working on the dashboard look and feel today and this is what i've got so far;

wZwEh.png

The menu at the side uses the Accordion drop down menu, when you click on it, a sub-category pops up.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Can you click on it in the screenshot so we can see how it looks?
Looks nice though; wish I could design like that.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Can you click on it in the screenshot so we can see how it looks?
Looks nice though; wish I could design like that.

Thanks! Here's what it looks like when a menu is clicked, the links need more styling though.

03c9L.png

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
That layout looks nice and simple! Love it, keep it up!

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Thank you, I prefer to keep things more simple, it looks nicer in my opinion.

Is there any requests, ideas etc that anyone would like to put forward for Devour?

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
Thank you, I prefer to keep things more simple, it looks nicer in my opinion.

Is there any requests, ideas etc that anyone would like to put forward for Devour?

Idea: Don't give up and keep releasing! What options are in dashboard?

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Idea: Don't give up and keep releasing! What options are in dashboard?

Options in dashboard;

Staff Settings

Site Settings
Edit a page
Create a page
Edit navigation
Change theme
Stats

User Settings
Edit a user
Ban a user
Delete a user
Add a user

Configuration Settings
Edit configuration

Plugin Manager
Edit plugins
Delete plugins

I need ideas on what I should put on the front dashboard page, maybe staff contact details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread