COD MW3 Actual Game Play

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Looks rubbish, a game I will be pre-ordering, playing for a day then never again after that.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I Beg To Differ It Looks Actually Great I THink Its Defo Better Then Black Ops And Defo Better Then MW2 And Same Here Ill Be Preordering It And Going To The Gamestop Gamenight Or W.e They Are Called xD

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I Beg To Differ It Looks Actually Great I THink Its Defo Better Then Black Ops And Defo Better Then MW2 And Same Here Ill Be Preordering It And Going To The Gamestop Gamenight Or W.e They Are Called xD

Any game is better than black ops, but the fact that my GB rank is 700+ on MW2 makes me not want to play it.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Yall Should Thank Me For Post xD And Ya I Love The Way The Game It Setup On The Gameplay Part

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Lol E3 Posted It TheMediaCow Is The User Name xD All Tho I Posted On Devbest Where The REAL SHIT HAPPENDS! I Should Get a Shirt That Says That xD

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
From what I've seen of it so far, I don't really like it. Graphics looks subpar, and not all that good. It also just feels like more of the same with new maps, and a change up of weapons.

I'm more excited about BF3 then MW3, IMO.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Tbh you can't say Black ops is crap, its the best sold call of duty yet, it smashed the other sales on the first day of release

Also I'll probably get it the night it comes out, no point preordering for a sticker album or whatever you get,,,although I do like stickers...hmm

Users who are viewing this thread