Elias1601

Apr 5, 2016
Hello guys!
First of all, this might seem ridicolous but i will still try.
So i was actually on my way to start up a retro hotel again, as ive owned 5 retros before, i bought one of them and took it over.
But i got a huge problem that i cannot seem to remember everything to create one, and ive not got the money at the time.
So i was wondering if anybody here owns any retro hotels, and may accept me as a admin, mod or co-owner for money?
I have alot of experience with retros, ive been every single rank and my biggest experience of all was when i both owned and teamed up with other retro addicts learning alot!
I am willing to pay money for it, cause i would love to get into retros again and at the sime time get to know experienced people inside the world of retros and maybe wanning to own retros with me in the future. More people are better than just one!

I used to own my retros between 2009 and 2012, and since that i havent touched a retro.. I could help you and your hotel become big, as my record was 80 players in 3-4 weeks, and earned money from people buying stuff. I am a good businesspartner, and i am thinking big and outside the box!

Hope anybody is interested in my offers and business!

Hope to hear from you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread