BcStorm - Google Chrome/AdBlock

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Hey!

I own a r63b retro, and everthing works fine. But there's the issue with AdBlock and Google Chrome. Is there anyway to fix the issue(s) to do with AdBlock as AdBlock blocks the users connection?

Thanks.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
I don't think there's a real "fix" for this, but you could always put a eye-catching notice on me.php, telling users to disable/pause it. Atleast, thats what I did for my retro before, and it seemed to do the job.

Just Click The Adblock Icon In Top Right
And Pause the blocker!
He knows how to do it. He's asking cause other users don't know to disable it before they enter client.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
make sure you disable the adblocks in chrome to do that go to the spanner and select settings click extensions then untick any adblock then try again

worked for me

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Just Click The Adblock Icon In Top Right
And Pause the blocker!
I know how to stop it - It's just a pain because users have to do this before going into the client.
make sure you disable the adblocks in chrome to do that go to the spanner and select settings click extensions then untick any adblock then try again

worked for me
If you read the thread correctly, you would have noticed that I wasn't asking how to disable adblock.. Just how to fix it?

I don't think there's a real "fix" for this, but you could always put a eye-catching notice on me.php, telling users to disable/pause it. Atleast, thats what I did for my retro before, and it seemed to do the job.

He knows how to do it. He's asking cause other users don't know to disable it before they enter client.
That's what I'm doing now! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread