Averages Not Adjusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zam

Feb 19, 2011
Hello,

I have noticed a problem that has occurred the past two days. My site was taken offline while we worked on some issues with our server. This caused our position to drop. When we came back online, however, we started getting votes again. The first day that we came back we received a little over the amount of votes that the #1 site had. We were even #1 for the rest of that day. But when the votes reset for the night, somehow, we were below them again, and the average was exactly as it was the day before.

I thought that this was just a glitch, so I proceeded to watch it another day. Today, Blah Hotel (my site) got 12,800 some votes, and Habbo BZ got around 8,000. Our average was at least 1,000 above Habbo BZ's, and we were in first place. Once again, though, when the votes were reset for April 3rd, the averages were reset to the amount that they were the past two days.

It seems like the averages are not updating nightly as they should. I just wanted to make you aware of this problem and hopefully fix it. I will keep monitoring this issue and keep you updated if it in fact updates tomorrow.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
this happens to me
I think its because of the highest amount of votes you ever got and how many votes your off drops in average
Its something like that, I remember Rasta tellng me
Hope this helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread