[Asking the community for help] Looking to own a retro with someone.

Savannah

May 5, 2018
So its never been a big secret that Habrise went down with a downfall, mainly because the vps for the site got suspended without any reason at all, we tried everything to get it back up and I just could not afford another vps.

So what I'm asking and looking to do is own a habbo retro with someone, I've been on retro's ever since I was a little kid and I've just only started coming back after a few years break, I can't pay for the vps but I can provide the domain , It auto renew's on the 12th May 2019 and I'm willing to use this with whoever can help me get the site back up and running, because habrise was going to be a project I was going to be working on for a long time and now that the vps got suspended for no reason its just sitting as a dusty domain and I don't want it to go to waist.

If you could pm me your discord or contact me directly by joining habrise's discord server that currently has 100 active members sitting in it.

I hope someone can help me and bring habrise back online, it gained around 200 users in 2 days.

Many Thanks
Savannah

Users who are viewing this thread