Another Clothing Release!

Kasja

May 2, 2021
Hey DevBest,
I've decided to release these clothing items as some of them are being sold by other people and others have been published/available on ClothingBuilder for a while now. I originally created and sold these items to some of my friends, but recently I unfortunately discovered them on other hotels too. This release contains 12 clothing pieces, a zip containing SWF's and gamedata for the pieces.

You might already have some of them on your hotel - as previously said, some of them already are available on ClothingBuilder and others found their way in mysterious ways!

You must be registered for see images attach

- Kasja

Attachments

• clothing release.zip
    230.6 KB · Views: 84

Nigo

Jun 25, 2020
I'm a big fan! Amazing work and keep the good work going! Thank you very much! <3_<3

Edit: bug :(

Edit: another bug

Last edited:

Kasja

May 2, 2021
I'm a big fan! Amazing work and keep the good work going! Thank you very much! <3_<3

Edit: bug :(

Edit: another bug
Hey thanks for reporting this! the 1st one was made a while back and I believe it wasn't possible to add those layers on clothing builder back then, and now sadly clothing builder is pretty broken due to the most recent update.

For the mask bug, i'll make sure to take a look and fix it within the next couple days and if you find anymore issues with the clothing I've released, feel free to contact me on my Discord Kasja#5700

Kasja

May 2, 2021
@Joe Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback - I really enjoy creating them

@Nigo I've fixed the squid game masks lay positions, you can download the fixed swfs from here: 😊

Users who are viewing this thread