Am I doing something wrong???

Noob2k

Jul 5, 2014
I am trying to make a RP Hotel.
When I am on local host/register, I am getting this Error/Message: Table 'rp.characters' doesn't exist
Can someone please tell me how to fix this ? :(

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
The cms you're using, should of came with a SQL, which is needed to register. You can add a the extra table called, rp.characters, and try your luck, or find the release and get the SQL

Noob2k

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah I tried a different sql and it seems to be working, Except when I got onto the localhost/me page It's messed up. At the bottom it says: "Failed to fetch rooms". I attached a print screen If that helps in explaining it better.
WbOLM89.png

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
When an error says for example [Table 'rp.characters' doesn't exist], rp is the database's name and characters is the table's name, so he shouldn't be making a new table called 'rp.characters', he should be making a new table called only characters..

Also, post the code that is responsible for fetching the rooms from the database.

Noob2k

Jul 5, 2014
When an error says for example [Table 'rp.characters' doesn't exist], rp is the database's name and characters is the table's name, so he shouldn't be making a new table called 'rp.characters', he should be making a new table called only characters..

Also, post the code that is responsible for fetching the rooms from the database.

Thanks for clearing that up @Khalil and Can you tell me where I can find this Code at? Like what folder.

Users who are viewing this thread