Alternative to Avatar-Retro ?

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Hey there,

The Website avatar-retro.com is down.
So now my question: Is there another website which i can use that my avatars show the correct clothing even if the clothings are customs ?
Because if i do it with habbo.com then my custom clothes aren't showing.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Robin

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Ok but i don't know how to do this.
Is there really no other website like avatar-retro.com was ?
If there isn't another website, does anyone can make avatar images for my hotel (with link it with my hotel) for money ? :p

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
No I don't believe there's another imager intended for public use like avatar-retro, but I mean you could literally just use rise as your imager url, we used boons for a short while when we got blocked by Habbo.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
No I don't believe there's another imager intended for public use like avatar-retro, but I mean you could literally just use rise as your imager url, we used boons for a short while when we got blocked by Habbo.
i tried to use rises but it didn't work for me :eek:

Universo

Aug 25, 2018
Sure there is another site, called habbo.com lol, you can use it directly from it, I'm using from habbo.com.tr
Change the url from avatar-retro to this one instead:
Code:
https://www.habbo.com.tr/habbo-imaging/avatarimage?head_direction=2&direction=2&size=m&figure=(HERE YOU CALL THE FIGURE FROM DB)&direction=3&head_direction=3&action=wav&headonly=0

Here is a so you can figure it out...

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Sure there is another site, called habbo.com lol, you can use it directly from it, I'm using from habbo.com.tr
Change the url from avatar-retro to this one instead:
Code:
https://www.habbo.com.tr/habbo-imaging/avatarimage?head_direction=2&direction=2&size=m&figure=(HERE YOU CALL THE FIGURE FROM DB)&direction=3&head_direction=3&action=wav&headonly=0

Here is a so you can figure it out...
Well, he's talking about an avatar imager with custom clothing included as well, not just Habbo's clothing alone so this wouldn't work.

Universo

Aug 25, 2018
Well, he's talking about an avatar imager with custom clothing included as well, not just Habbo's clothing alone so this wouldn't work.
Of course custom clothes won't show properly, but that's not exactly an issue... but yeah, if you want custom clothes on the imager you should create your own...

Users who are viewing this thread