Adding Diamonds to R63 hotel

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone!

I would like to say that I'm brand new to making a retro but I have already gotten mine online after a day with translating etc etc. I have managed to add Shells to the game, and made myself a VIP catalogue where you can buy stuff for Shells. But I want to change Shells to Diamonds so they can buy furnitures that are worth Diamonds and trade these. Can any1 help me with this? I might need a bit detailed explanation. (I have tried to look in the tutorials, but didn't find any.)

I would also like to upgrade my VIP catalouge to something like this:
2017-01-23_2009.png

2017-01-23_2010.png

So you can limit the amount that are being sold, and you can see what's been sold earlier.

If anyone could spare some time to help me here that would be great.
My skype is Mariusk_7 or you could comment here/PM me.

Best regards
Marius

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
if you want to make a VIP catalogue u need to just make a new page in your catalogue_pages name it "VIP" and place the furni you wish into the vip cata to make them LTD you need to change the limited sales from 0 to however many u want available. as for adding diamonds onto your hotel I'm pretty sure you just need to open the override variables and set diamonds to true

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
if you want to make a VIP catalogue u need to just make a new page in your catalogue_pages name it "VIP" and place the furni you wish into the vip cata to make them LTD you need to change the limited sales from 0 to however many u want available. as for adding diamonds onto your hotel I'm pretty sure you just need to open the override variables and set diamonds to true

Hi,

So you mean I have to change the external_variable and find something with diamond and add "=true" - Tried this, didnt find anything with diamond(s) in it..

Just so that it's said - I havnt downloaded anything to get Diamonds so I'm guessing I need to download something as well? I really would like some input here. This is driving me crazy!

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
You can't physically change the catalogue to look like that in a R63 production, use Plus Emulator, preferably this:

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
As part of devbest we cant say such as add my Skype and ill tell you, tutorials are there to help but ill always be here to assist you via the forum

Marius6969

Jan 23, 2017
As part of devbest we cant say such as add my Skype and ill tell you, tutorials are there to help but ill always be here to assist you via the forum
I see. Ok this will be a long thread :)o

Ok!

The Emulator you linked me - When I want to add this to my hotel - where is the DB located? I need to uploade it to MySQL.

I have btw started all over again so I wont screw up anything.

**EDIT**
Stupid question. Found it. Will get back to you if I need anything more, as it probably will.

Ok so now everything is setup and the hotel is "up". I can login, but the emulator wont connect with the database. Any suggestions? I have followed this video

Here is the editet config file inside the emulator

## uberEmulator System Configuration File
## Must be edited for the server to work

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=123lol
db.name=hydb01

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=10
db.pool.maxsize=250

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=100000
game.tcp.conperip=200
game.tcp.enablenagles=true

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=20000
client.maxrequests=300

# Camera configuration
camera.path.preview=preview/{1}-{0}.png
camera.path.purchased=purchased/{1}-{0}.png
camera.preview.maxcache=1000

*********** Another new update**********

This is my newest problem. Input?

2017-01-24_1832.png

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
Its a problem with the language of your code i've found this on a rival forum hope it helps!!

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I don't think it's actually coded into the emulator? However, you need to change currency type in catalog packet and set the variable to true (like Liam said)

Users who are viewing this thread