Flash ❋ Peace ❋ Unlimited Coins ❋ Friendly Staff ❋ 0 Lag ❋ Dedicated Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
0KxDMH5.png

Intro
is a well-oiled Habbo retro. We provide multiple languages, a custom website, stable hosting, and 99% up time. Our community is friendly and will be happy to introduce you to the members around the hotel. We have weekly and daily events, meaning you should be well entertained! Peace was previously called Habsay ( ) which was open under the name Habsay for 5 months, and renamed to peace roughly 2 months ago. Being open for 7 months total we have a decent user base with many loyal users, so keep reading if you wish to know more!
Hosting
is hosted on a 32gb dedicated server from . Although this may be a little overkill, we found that cheaper companies such as or OVH vps's didn't cope well under small attacks, or large user counts, as the network was not stable. While peaking at over 400 total online across the different languages, the 32gb dedicated server with 1Gbps uplink does well, while the 8gb vps did not, regardless of the system resource usage. We can confidently say that you should experience very little to no lag on our hotel.
Emulator
is run on habboon's plus emulator, largely worked on by @Sledmore. The stable emulator means we can guarantee smooth & pleasant game play. Our edit contains custom commands such as;

• :togglerp (Enables the following roleplay commands
    ★ :hit x (Hits a user, causing 5-15 damage)
    ★ :shoot x (Shoots a user, causing 10-20 damage)
    ★ :stab x (Stab a user, causing 10-20 damage)
  • :sex x (Sex a user)
  • :smokeweed (Smoke a joint)
  • :selfie x (Take a selfie with the user)
  • :dab (Hit the dab)
  • Many more, see for yourself!
CMS / Website
Our hotel's website is powered by BoltCMS 2.0. Bolt CMS is a fast CMS written by myself in OOP (Object Orientated PHP). Bolt is designed to use multiple databases depending on the language you pick. It also uses different types of databases, eg comet database, plus database. Bolt is currently serving a custom theme which uses bootstrap. Bolt caches data such as news articles, user count, and staff page. The reason for this being; when we receive large CF-Bypass attacks, the database class is ONLY defined when needed, meaning the Layer7 attack does not hit our CPU. Snippet of this;
Database definition:
e3cf52ffc58647d0aa37086adacc0af3.png

Multiple Emulators:
70dbe3c74a6746979b3ea5e760d6848f.png

Emulator Class Examples:
a35ada99c03743c3be965c3db53f0d99.png

2c2e081fb8cb487fb8e57f93582e4eb4.png

Languages
We have setup a basic language chooser, with your system language highlighted in green when you load the page. We did this because peace was getting many dutch users a while back, so we branched it off as the English users did not like it. A full list of the different languages will be written below.

• English (Peaking 70 online, dipping to 30-40)
  • Turkish (Peaking 250 - 300 online, dipping to 0)
  • Malaysian (Peaking 100 online, dipping to 10-20)
  • Spanish (Peaking 20-30 online, dipping to 0)
  • Dutch (Peaking 20 online, dipping to 0)
  • Finnish (Peaking 0-5 online, dipping 0)
  • French (Peaking 0-5 online, dipping 0)
  • German (Peaking 0-5 online, dipping 0)
  • Portuguese (Peaking 5-10 online, dipping 0)
Screenshots
View some CMS & Client screenshots screenshots below.
72bc294b0dbd46e587750e46a2d68eee.png

1d38092e24d8411eaa18bba2e82b93ab.png

ded37f3f939546b8803c98162abadaf5.png

52ded41a383141439936a92d4da9d9c8.png

43b9f38d5eca42c0865e86f7ac784f98.png

e08117d87d6b4d12ad090a3da18b2030.png

ca013c396ebb49608856197342f4e329.png
More screenshots will be added over the next few days, and the thread will be updated as we add new features! :)

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
CMS looks nice, good luck.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Ah, I remember this CMS design from a bit back when you showed me around Leaf Hotel's times. Glad to finally see it put to use. Only thing I'd have to say personally is that the background makes the content on the CMS look very blended in and at times can be a bit busy on the eyes. Maybe if you're going to have a busy background like the current, instead of the navigation being black it would be white with a grey outline? I'm not sure how it would look but just a suggestion. I just think that some sort of barrier/outline around the content boxes would be beneficial design wise.

Keep up the good work. You've not given up thus far and that's not common in the retro community anymore.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Ah, I remember this CMS design from a bit back when you showed me around Leaf Hotel's times. Glad to finally see it put to use. Only thing I'd have to say personally is that the background makes the content on the CMS look very blended in and at times can be a bit busy on the eyes. Maybe if you're going to have a busy background like the current, instead of the navigation being black it would be white with a grey outline? I'm not sure how it would look but just a suggestion. I just think that some sort of barrier/outline around the content boxes would be beneficial design wise.

Keep up the good work. You've not given up thus far and that's not common in the retro community anymore.

This isn't leafs cms, just the index/reg HTML is from leaf.. that's it really, all the PHP is from scratch.

Yeah, I thought that too with the navigator but the white navi didn't work :')

I keep thinking about closing, but I realise that i'm still getting an easy 50+ daily on the english client alone, which isn't a count to be laughed at.. So why close? Especially when payments are still coming in XD

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
I'm sure we can find a place for them 50+ users if you do ever decide close. *sly wink*

On topic: Cms looks nice, I do feel it does need a few improvements css side. But I love the fact you made it your own and not to mention it's quick too, which is always a bonus. All I can say really is..
Sexy cms, sexy owner, sexy hotel ;)

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I'm sure we can find a place for them 50+ users if you do ever decide close. *sly wink*

On topic: Cms looks nice, I do feel it does need a few improvements css side. But I love the fact you made it your own and not to mention it's quick too, which is always a bonus. All I can say really is..
Sexy cms, sexy owner, sexy hotel ;)
Ahahha, very smooth ;)
And yes, it could certainly do with a few improvements :)

- Looks nice

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
Seems a decent hotel, however some of your articles are the exact same as Boon's - you should reword them. Good luck.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Seems a decent hotel, however some of your articles are the exact same as Boon's - you should reword them. Good luck.
Thanks! And I don't usually write articles, but I will let the management team know :)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Peace is turned out amazing,

We have Josh who is very dedicated to his hotels and isn't a lazy owner he is always 24/7 on the clock working his arse off on that hotel.

And Tommy and other staff management handling the Amazingly Massive Economy extremely well..

The radio team are amazing on this hotel with amazing songs..

Aswell for the Moderators. :)

I really like Peace and I can truly say its the best hotel I have been on. Please stop by and check it out :rolleyes:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Peace is turned out amazing,

We have Josh who is very dedicated to his hotels and isn't a lazy owner he is always 24/7 on the clock working his arse off on that hotel.

And Tommy and other staff management handling the Amazingly Massive Economy extremely well..

The radio team are amazing on this hotel with amazing songs..

Aswell for the Moderators. :)

I really like Peace and I can truly say its the best hotel I have been on. Please stop by and check it out :rolleyes:
:) :)
There's a few dramas going on, and i'm being dragged into them...... I hope it doesn't turn out bad :/

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
  1. Rare values page added.
  2. Leaderboards added.
  3. Trusted dealers added.
  4. Sister hotel(s) added to me page.
  5. Numerous image, PHP, SQL & HTML edits.
Credits: @Hootzeh and Myself

Coltz

habbotard
Jun 12, 2016
Good luck for future references @Rain! :up:
Everything looks well maintained, and most important.. Professionally ran by civil people.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Up-Time is looking pretty good since I fixed the CPU/Memory issues:D
2c3c3316e47045ac942233413643768d.png

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Up-Time is looking pretty good since I fixed the CPU/Memory issues:D
2c3c3316e47045ac942233413643768d.png
Thanks! Can't believe it was crashing...

10 days. Ram has not gone under 800mb or over 900mb for the past 6 days.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
This hotel was good until it got shit,

I done nothing and Joe banned me because he said try ddos his other hotel I said no and then he banned me on Peace.

Josh I think you need to talk to your management and why they are banning me for no reason...

Joe banned me for no reason whatsoever and I would like an unban.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
This hotel was good until it got shit,

I done nothing and Joe banned me because he said try ddos his other hotel I said no and then he banned me on Peace.

Josh I think you need to talk to your management and why they are banning me for no reason...

Joe banned me for no reason whatsoever and I would like an unban.
PM me, i will resolve this privately. Im not going to let this end like habsay did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread