fall-1072821_960_720.jpg

Spring:
montreal-hill81.jpg

Last edited:

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Summer. All the girls wear next to nothing and I get to smash the sunbeds and get a sick tan:cool:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Fall, beautiful scenery
yeah fall and winter are my favorites because of the scenery. summer is overrated as well as spring... the only excuse for summer being good is seeing all the bikini babes at the beach :p

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I live in Australia, summer of course. Not because of the nice 40+ degree weather every day, but the sexy bitches that populate the beaches.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I love the united states when it is summer on the east coast baby. Here I come Malibu.
Also I love it bc I can wear shorts, go swimming, etc.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Christmas and the snow is the reason why you choose that. Also if it snows too much you get a Day off work.
I like the cold and dark, I like wrapping up in blankets and drinking hot drinks. Wearing hats, gloves, scarfs and big coats. Christmas is nice too, when the city is all lit up in the dark. Sadly, I never get a day off work :(

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I like the cold and dark, I like wrapping up in blankets and drinking hot drinks. Wearing hats, gloves, scarfs and big coats. Christmas is nice too, when the city is all lit up in the dark. Sadly, I never get a day off work :(
You live city. Ugh I hate the city guess because I'm not use to living in it. Too busy and all not my type of area at all. I do love the lights in the city during the winter though.

Users who are viewing this thread