Wrong language.

CJ4

Mar 1, 2014
Hello, my hotel is finally up and running after being given some help on here.. However, upon loading the hotel I have found some items in the catalouge and public room names are in Spanish and I am unsure on how to change that issue. Please, if anyone could help thanks! I am just starting to get the hang of this..

Attachments

• Spanish.jpg
    Spanish.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 22

CJ4

Mar 1, 2014
Yeah, in item_base there should be a column named Page_ID!
I've been translating and changing names of items, but I am still stuck on how to move one sub category to a different category..
Eg. The "Roller" sub-category is under "Furni By Class" ..How would I move it so the "Roller" category is now under the "Furni By Object" category
I'm finding it a bit confusing. Thanks..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I've been translating and changing names of items, but I am still stuck on how to move one sub category to a different category..
Eg. The "Roller" sub-category is under "Furni By Class" ..How would I move it so the "Roller" category is now under the "Furni By Object" category
I'm finding it a bit confusing. Thanks..
In your catalog items database or whereever the catalog items are you just change the page_id for the catalog page its on to a new one
Or if you want to move the WHOLE roller section just change the parent_id for the catalog page

Users who are viewing this thread