World War III, Will it happen?

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
There's alot of thought recently due to the global economic crisis, that a world war could break out in the next 10-15 years, I don't believe this for several reasons:​
Nearly every global superpower has nuclear weapons, if they get used no one will live, it'll be pointless.​
With all the technology we have now days it just wouldn't end up good for anyone, there would be no point in starting it.​
However, I believe there could be a European war if the Euro zone carries on heading down.​
Your views?
50/50 Would nukes get used? Possibly. The same logic is the reason the U.S has done several other things very similar...

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I really can't imagine there being another world war, especially with the implications of nuclear weapons (and/or hydrogen bombs) being used. It simply wouldn't be worth it for any country to take that risk, in my opinion. Although, when push comes to shove, it may just happen.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
It's unlikley but it could happen. If we do start WWIII the country that start it will be either
  • North Korea
  • Afghanistan
Then what it will be over is;
  • Money
  • Oil
But I hope it doesn't.

Supersup

Dec 23, 2010
Nukes seems to be a big problem. We had a lot of countries attempting to Nuke USA and UK but did it happen? Obv if WWIII stars NATO's gonna kick some ass.

Chroniic

Jul 30, 2011
Yes it will happen , in 2012 when the world is ment to end , and its all illimunatis fault (Youtube it) they were respincible for 9/11 as they believe in satan , they owm EVERYTHING from media to the government , they have planned this war to start over fossil fuels and have kept a large ammount to keep countrys fighting , all because they believe satan is god. please research it its fascinating

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
The worlds too civilised to start something major like WW3, or if something did happen it wouldn't be classed WW3 because it wouldn't be classed in that division.

iToure123

Feb 25, 2012
If we a simple country desides to go into war that will bring the whole world in. Since we all have allies. So if Iran attacks Uk. USA Spain Japan Is Obligated to protect UK(Not that they need help, they can beat that country). Buts its all about goverment. Theres too many ties. And American, Great Britain, Japan, China, and Russia. WONT FIGHT. It will be a cold war.....

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
I'm not too sure.
But you saw what they did in the riots, the whole world could end up like that.
And all the fights and enemies around the world.

It IS possible

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Yes, I do think World War III is gonna start. I disagree with the fact that we're gonna die. I believe that nuclear power is one of the strongest weapon a country possesses. If it does get launched it it needs a control centre to control the nuke. Apparently NATO was formed to defend the nuke from russia, NATO can kick anyones ass end of/

NATO is total shit, and a waste of time and money.

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
Thermonuclear war = WWIII

No real fighting, just sweaty cunt governments blowing up other sweaty cunt governments.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
If the economy keeps going down... World war might just happen. But i think its based on the europe and america side. Cos thats they place where economy drops the most. Asia is beginning to pick up.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Well, if it does... well, Russia & the US would have fun.

I'd be in some nuclear proof bomb shelter thing. idk LOL.

I'd like to hope it doesn't, but it surely could happen. I doubt such destruction would take place though, because our countries are all so developed, that there is really no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread