World War III, Will it happen?

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
Nearly every global superpower has nuclear weapons, if they get used no one will live, it'll be pointless.​
Doesn't matter, humans are Greedy and Stupid. They never think about the future. Why else are they not doing anything that'l stop the ice caps melting and the sea level from rising?

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Possibly, there's a slight chance that it will be over oil.
Probably the energy crisis. Humanity already have renewable alternative to oil. They just have to invest a little more to make solar panels/battery-powered car affordable.

iGFX

Mar 19, 2012
YES ALL NERS WILL HACK OTHER COMPS THATS WORLD WAR 3 , SO LETS WAIT WHEN WE GET HACKED!

YEEEEEAAH!

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Honestly, IF the world came together as one. Not only would we have gotten rid of all these problems, it would keep future ones from coming. The fact that we aren't creating peace is only causing war. Momet45 said, if we live in peace that's the solution. We wouldn't have to worry. If we don't, then yes i see that war coming, and coming fast.

Vair

Sep 19, 2011
It would be stupid to use a nuclear weapon.. It would kill as all. The technology these days.. We don't even need most of it.

Error

Jun 30, 2011
Right, I'm bumping this thread to give my view. I do believe that a war will happen in the future like there was in World War II but we have to remember, a world war is where several different countries get involved with war already, an example of this is the Afghan war. Britain/America and even Australia began helping each-other fight the Taliban in the poverty-stricken country of Afghanistan. Now, that is a prime example, but that ISN'T a world war, and since it isn't, then what is the future world war going to be like?

Mathematics

Show Off. Be Honest :) I'll face the rest.
Jan 14, 2012
It might happen in the future if there's going to be some misunderstandings to the both countries.:down:

Error

Jun 30, 2011
It might happen in the future if there's going to be some misunderstandings to the both countries.:down:
There is always mis-understandings and arguments. Think of Argentina and Britain over the Falklands, that was an Island, honestly though? Arguing over an island is silly, countries are split every where else such as North Korea and South Korea and Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland, South America and North America. There have ALWAYS been arguments over stupid things and mis-understandings between different countries, and war always comes with it.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
I just have a feeling one days, a country will rage. They take their bombs to an enemy, and they be like *BOOM BITCHES*... and more war will start. Their allies will come with support, so will the others sides. Etc.

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
With all the weapons we have developed, it will probably happen some day.

But what will it not be said, only that it will be a blood bath.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I disagree, considering America had to dig all the countries out of the World Wars... If WW3 came about, America would be the last man standing.
False, America did not have to dig out anyone in WW2, they were simply attacked and got involved. They did not join because we needed them.

Users who are viewing this thread