TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
2zS3rX.png

And I just recently got a reply today Dx

JvdjP3.png

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
So basically, because Microsoft took 5 days to process your request, they "suck." I came here for an explanation on your opinion on Microsoft, and got this. Please name your threads wisely. Thanks.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Because they say they have a 24 hour response time and didn't provide that.

Customer support is a big part of a company.

My thread is named wisely, if you do not like it, then gtfo.

I do not need some little habbotard to attempt to act smart towards me.

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
How I am acting smart, and P.S. I'm not a fucking habbotard. I hate that shit and have NEVER played it in my life. This isn't even my account it's a friends account.

You feel stupid because you made this shitty ass thread on why you hate Microsoft. I asked nicely you better name your threads because this shouldn't be a fucking reason why Microsoft sucks. If you seriously think they suck, then GTFO of the OS bruh. Your pissing your self over 4-5 days late response when Microsoft probably gets more emails then the videos on YouTube, and frankly don't have time for "OMFG BLOO SCREIEN" so stop complaining and take your shit sideways. You didn't even supply us with your reasoning.

Calm your boots.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Lmao at how stupid you just seemed.

Anyways, I am done talking to you, I bet it's your friends account.

And now, you can stop replying to my thread, I should of posted it in the non-noob section, where you could not of seen.

The fact of it is: doesn't matter how many emails they get, if they say they are going to reply within 24-hours, they should.

They have more than enough staff to do so, and this was not about a blue screen, it was about my LIVE account being temporarily blocked, which wouldn't take much for them to unblock.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Because they say they have a 24 hour response time and didn't provide that.

Customer support is a big part of a company.

My thread is named wisely, if you do not like it, then gtfo.

I do not need some little habbotard to attempt to act smart towards me.

So you start one of the most controversial threads ever, and expect people not to argue? That makes no sense.

I don't think because of a support team decides if a company is good or not. But again it's an OPINION. Try to put your shoes into Bill Gate's while he was making Microsoft and have some one come up to you and say you suck because some one took a while to reply to a help request.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Microsoft is a huge network throughout the world, just because a couple of people share their opinions about it, bad or not, that doesn't make it suck, just let them say that.
My Opinion- Anyways, this happens everywhere, it's not just microsoft, so it is nice that you pointed this out but that doesn't make microsoft bad themselves. They provide many things in the world that people use daily. (skype, xbox, windows, office, internet explorer, and more).

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
How I am acting smart, and P.S. I'm not a fucking habbotard. I hate that shit and have NEVER played it in my life. This isn't even my account it's a friends account.

You feel stupid because you made this shitty ass thread on why you hate Microsoft. I asked nicely you better name your threads because this shouldn't be a fucking reason why Microsoft sucks. If you seriously think they suck, then GTFO of the OS bruh. Your pissing your self over 4-5 days late response when Microsoft probably gets more emails then the videos on YouTube, and frankly don't have time for "OMFG BLOO SCREIEN" so stop complaining and take your shit sideways. You didn't even supply us with your reasoning.

Calm your boots.
You've never played Habbo in your life eh?

* Looks at his Avatar *

Anyways, iTes0 is right. Customer Support is HUGE within a company. Without helping their customers, the company would fail.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Microsoft is a huge network throughout the world, just because a couple of people share their opinions about it, bad or not, that doesn't make it suck, just let them say that.
My Opinion- Anyways, this happens everywhere, it's not just microsoft, so it is nice that you pointed this out but that doesn't make microsoft bad themselves. They provide many things in the world that people use daily. (skype, xbox, windows, office, internet explorer, and more).
Microsoft doesn't provide skype, they bought it.. Doesn't mean they will make it any better they just want to be the chairman behind the commonly used online phone service called 'Skype'

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
You've never played Habbo in your life eh?

* Looks at his Avatar *

Anyways, iTes0 is right. Customer Support is HUGE within a company. Without helping their customers, the company would fail.

Another troll. Here we go again, bruh. Read the whole thing before commenting. If you did, you would understand that this isn't my account. So "looking at avatar" or whatever RP bullshit you just did, isn't relevant. I never said Customer Support isn't a HUGE in the company. Just using that as a variable to say "You suck Microsoft" is just a YOU problem, not something anyone else can relate on. It's like saying, everyone should hate oranges because mine was moldy.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Another troll. Here we go again, bruh. Read the whole thing before commenting. If you did, you would understand that this isn't my account. So "looking at avatar" or whatever RP bullshit you just did, isn't relevant. I never said Customer Support isn't a HUGE in the company. Just using that as a variable to say "You suck Microsoft" is just a YOU problem, not something anyone else can relate on. It's like saying, everyone should hate oranges because mine was moldy.
Why must you people always argue all the time? Let it go for once!

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Everyone has their own opinion, and if they are American they are entitled to it.

IMO a good company, has good customer support and will respond within the time they say they will, or atleast close to it, not 5 days later.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Microsoft doesn't provide skype, they bought it.. Doesn't mean they will make it any better they just want to be the chairman behind the commonly used online phone service called 'Skype'
They may not had made it themselves, but that most definitely got it more popularity than it was before the purchase, so they made it huger than it was before and it's worth millions more than how much they brought it for, so I'd call that a huge takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread